Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nicki Minaj Claims The Hair She Wore To The Vmas In 2016 Was Her Real Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Claims The Hair She Wore To The Vmas In 2016 Was Her Real Hair (1534 Views)

Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Claims The Hair She Wore To The Vmas In 2016 Was Her Real Hair by iamocheme: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2018
American Rapper, Nicki Minaj has shocked her fans dazed after she revealed she wore her natural hair to the MTV Video Music Awards in 2016.

The rapper made this know through her Twitter account while responding to a Twitter post where a series of her photos were shared with different hairstyles.

See her post below;

‘Ok but vmas blue dress is when she was born, barbz. She grew & grew. That’s been my real hair this whole time & y’all didn’t even peep. ? middle part, Jet Black, inches action.’

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/nicki-minaj-claims-hair-wore-vmas-2016-real-hairphotos/

Re: Nicki Minaj Claims The Hair She Wore To The Vmas In 2016 Was Her Real Hair by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:29am On Aug 31, 2018
........and so?!
Re: Nicki Minaj Claims The Hair She Wore To The Vmas In 2016 Was Her Real Hair by DanielOc: 3:29am On Aug 31, 2018
post=70765718:
........and so?!
I knew I'd find you here.

Oya !!!
Enter inside now and sleep

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Claims The Hair She Wore To The Vmas In 2016 Was Her Real Hair by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:37am On Aug 31, 2018
DanielOc:

I knew I'd find you here.

Oya !!!
Enter inside now and sleep
....you looking for people making their cool money everywhere online?!
Orisisri something.
The story of your life would have changed for the better and your family would have been much more proud of you if this is the way you wake up every night to look for money!!
Lazy youth!
Ok bye!!

1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Claims The Hair She Wore To The Vmas In 2016 Was Her Real Hair by KingLennon(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2018
post=70766267:

....you looking for people making their cool money everywhere online?!
Orisisri something.
The story of your life would have changed for the better and your family would have been much more proud of you if this is the way you wake up every night to look for money!!
Lazy youth!
Ok bye!!

A pot calling a kettle black

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Make People JEALOUS After She Did This To Davido At His Party! / Drake Is Coming To Lagos! / Olivia Idibia 5th Birthday: Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.