Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,594 members, 7,854,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Kaka Returns To AC Milan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaka Returns To AC Milan (498 Views)

DJ Kaka Shares How Sars Killed His Twin Brother And Locked Him Up For 4 Years / Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me / Yemisi Kaka: Lady Recreates Kcee’s Swimming Pool Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaka Returns To AC Milan by iamocheme: 1:57am On Aug 31, 2018
ormer Brazilian international Kaka arrived in Italy yesterday afternoon. He will return to his old club, AC Milan, but he admitted that “we have not discussed specific roles yet.”

according to media reports, He will “internship” in the Rossoneri for a period of time to determine future positions. Yesterday morning, there was a rumor that Kaka did not want to stay away from family for too long. He is likely to be a scout.

“I am very happy every time I come here,” Kaka told reporters after arriving in Italy. “I watched the team against Naples and hoped it would be a good season for Milan. I and Leon. Nardo talked a lot because we are friends, but we still haven’t discussed my role in Milan.”

“Now my focus is on my children, they live in Brazil, I have to be with them. But with Leonardo and Maldini, I can be closer to Milan. I want to figure out that I like it now. What kind of work is done in football, returning to San Siro to watch the Milan-Roman competition is great, I look forward to Milan to win!”

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/kaka-returns-ac-milan/#ixzz5PiGb3R7g

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Twitt3r User Tweeted That Some Girls Snoor Like Dragon While Sleeping(pics / Goodluck Jonathan, The Happiest Man In The World Today. / See What Lagos Traffic Did To A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.