Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Says As He Promises To Adhere To Camp Rule - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Says As He Promises To Adhere To Camp Rule (313 Views)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Says As He Promises To Adhere To Camp Rule by OgaGist: 5:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Popular singer, Davido has revealed why he registered for the one-year mandatory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC.

Recall that social media was recently abuzz with reactions after the ‘OBO’ crooner shared photos of himself in NYSC uniform after his registration at the Lagos NYSC camp on Tuesday.

The popular artiste again on Thursday caused a stir at the Iyana-Ipaja orientation camp as he drove his white Mercedes Benz GLE 450 marked POLICE PF 413SPY into the camp.

The ‘OBO’ crooner, upon signing his oath of allegiance form, told newsmen at the NYSC camp that he registered for the scheme due to his strong passion for NYSC.

He also promised to adhere to camp rules and regulations.

He said: “As a young age Nigerian, I would not want to miss the opportunity to be part of the service year. “I registered for the scheme due to my strong passion for NYSC.” Meanwhile, a total of 2,152 corps members commenced the 2018 Batch B Stream Two orientation training exercise in the state.

From Gistmore
>>>
http://gistmore.com/registered-nysc-davido-says-promises-adhere-camp-rule

Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Says As He Promises To Adhere To Camp Rule by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Good for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Says As He Promises To Adhere To Camp Rule by OgaGist: 5:26am On Aug 31, 2018
tongue
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Says As He Promises To Adhere To Camp Rule by Emaflore: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2018
shocked that's good
Re: Why I Registered For NYSC – Davido Says As He Promises To Adhere To Camp Rule by dbos11(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Impossible

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre, Simi And Kunle Afolayan On A New Movie Set " Mokalik" / Revealed: Why Nigerian Celebrities Are Battling Depression / Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.