Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser (6819 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser by Auladimeji(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2018
I only saw ass-lickers

Re: Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser by Fidelismaria: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kiki

Do you love me?

Do you ever ever wanna fvck me?
Re: Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser by zinnydan(f): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rock your world babe....
Re: Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Those who slammed her are either Senseless or Jobless. Is her body yours?
Re: Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Auladimeji:
I only saw ass-lickers
Chisos!
Re: Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser by iles199: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
stonemasonn:
Na una sabi, pastor’s pikin or not pastor’s pikin, she is living her life

lol, tell them oo..na im papa be pastor no be her be pastor na...make d girl enjoy her life jare
Re: Are u Doing Ritual?Fans React To Kiki Osinbajo Braless Photo with Camou Trouser by Carlmax(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Vicfresh:
She is not bad. Free 3 0dds today 100%

Abeg drop am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Architects and their lack of creativity - Sheraton In CHINA / PORT HARCOURT: My SHOCK In Visiting the so called Garden City / Monarch Urges Politicians Not To Drag Military Into Ethnic War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.