Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,504 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets (2134 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Responds To Lady Who Claimed She Called Laura Ikeji ‘ugly’ On Rholagos / Ogenna Ekwubiri: Beauty Queen Is Beyond Beautiful Face But Ability To Unify / Laura Ikeji Removes Postpartum Acne On Her Face, But Fans Said She Did Noselift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by Pyrusdrago(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Someone said a lady with a good body but not good looking face is like a holiday on a Saturday. grin

Lit or Not?

Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by Airforce1(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Those assets are nothing but big food to the worms,
Please step aside.

2 Likes

Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by Blakjewelry(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2018
are they twin
Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by mrjaydee(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2018
pillow go cover the face.

2 Likes

Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by ACHILLES45: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2018
If you don't want Nigerians to beg for food like Venezuelans are doing now: Vote out PMB and APC in 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by itspzpics(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Mtchhewww

1 Like

Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2018
She's really ugly everywhere

The body ain't sexy enough

Na only this outfit she get?

1 Like

Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by rheether(f): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2018
She already accept defeat.
Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by internationalman(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2018
rheether:
She already accept defeat.
Accepting defeat and shading yourself is the best way to overcome every awkward or difficult situation..

But she's wrong on one thing though... she's ugly everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by enoch273: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2018
DAMN! just DAMN!

Now those those damns are for the times my brain cells went on freeze mode on seeing the voluptuous wench.

After a factory resetting slap from my ancestors, I saw the queen of the coast for the inconsequential fats she acquired as achievements followed by the decay that comes as a bonus.

All na hustle and 90% of men are gay for the right price, so If your body ain't paying the bills, just hide it angry
Re: I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets by SAMBARRY: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Orobo cheesy

Mrbrownjay spec cheesy

He likes them big cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Lati Full Of Tears As He Buys Him Benz Worth N5m / Scene Of The Freak Accident Dancer Kaffy's Husband Survived / #Blinkchallenge: IK Ogbonna And Eve Esin Stirs At Each Other In Blink Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.