Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. (506 Views)

Gumi To Nigerians: PVC Is More Important Than Intn'l Passport Or Certificate / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by tribalistseun: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2018
In 2010-2011 when i first did the lamination papar PVC all pulling units were registering people.

Fast forward 2014 PVC registration was in every corner even the NYSC guys kept asking passerby to come and register.

Fast forward 2018, to do ordinary transfer from lagos to Abuja is war let alone registering a new card. In a whole local govt area around where I stay only one place is assigned by Inec.

And the sad thing is that you have to wake up early by 5:00 am in other to write your name on the list of 100 people they will attend to that day.

Going there by 8 or 9 am is a waste of time, cos you will never get registered.

That's why i believe INEC is deliberately making it difficult for even new 18-year-olds and frustrated youths to register.
Re: Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Come and see crowd in abeokuta yesterday lobbying to register.

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by Trunaijian: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2018
You guys had since last year April to register but you’d rather wait until the 11th hour when it’s crowdy and INEC staff are under intense pressure.
They are not deliberately denying you your right, if you are patient enough you will get registered.

3 Likes

Re: Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by tribalistseun: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Trunaijian:
You guys had since last year April to register but you’d rather wait until the 11th hour when it’s crowdy and INEC staff are under intense pressure.
They are not deliberately denying you your right, if you are patient enough you will get registered.
I've been trying since February, the whole system is to frustrate people from registering, why put one center in a whole LGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by SadiqBabaSani: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2018
Trunaijian:
is Yr Head Painin U?

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by RurouniKenshin: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Trunaijian:
See the way you are talking as if you dont live in Nigeria. Mschew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2018
tribalistseun:
In 2010-2011 when i first did the lamination papar PVC all pulling units were registering people.

Fast forward 2014 PVC registration was in every corner even the NYSC guys kept asking passerby to come and register.
Infact, God bless you plenty for this thread!

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2018
tribalistseun:

Fast forward 2018, to do ordinary transfer from lagos to Abuja is war let alone registering a new card. In a whole local govt area around where I stay only one place is assigned by Inec.

And the sad thing is that you have to wake up early by 5:00 am in other to write your name on the list of 100 people they will attend to that day.

Going there by 8 or 9 am is a waste of time, cos you will never get registered.

That's why i believe INEC is deliberately making it difficult for even new 18-year-olds and frustrated youths to register.
they had 4 years to get it
Re: Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by tribalistseun: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
they had 4 years to get it
its not about the years or month when Inec opened registration of voters,

We're talking about the simplicity of registration. Lets assume in 2014 they were like 1,000 registration unit in Nigeria, now you have 250 . few days ago we read about a lady here who had to fake pregnancy pain in other for them to attend to her after months of going there.
I still repeat that this is a deliberate attempt to deny new people from registering.
Cos so many corpers are sitting idle doing nothing since secondary and primary schools are on long vacation.
Re: Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
tribalistseun:
its not about the years or month when Inec opened registration of voters,

Unfortunately it is
This is Nigeria
Take that into akant at all times

We're talking about the simplicity of registration. Lets assume in 2014 they were like 1,000 registration unit in Nigeria, now you have 250
Centres cost money
Are you willing to pay for it

. few days ago we read about a lady here who had to fake pregnancy pain in other for them to attend to her after months of going there.

That's a woman that really needed the pvc
Rest of y'all don't

I still repeat that this is a deliberate attempt to deny new people from registering.
So are you going to let them or are you going to outsmart them

Cos so many corpers are sitting idle doing nothing since secondary and primary schools are on long vacation.
will you pay them
Simple reality check
This is not America
We have to fight to get to that level
Doesn't come ready-made

(1) (Reply)

I Never Said Osun People Are Paupers, Opposition Party Twisted My Remarks–tinubu / Boko Haram Never Entered Damasak, Say Residents / Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.