Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Iphone Hotspot Is Not Displaying - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Hotspot Is Not Displaying (440 Views)

My Phone Wifi/hotspot Is Not Working. Please Help. / My Phone Hotspot Is Not Showing On Other Phones / My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Hotspot Is Not Displaying by soronzo: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2018
This iPhone 5s I just got does not have hotspots to share and we tried to upgrade it but it could not upgrade.The iPhone is on iOS 10 and we tried to upgrade it to iOS 11.Every advice will be taken with gratitude.
Re: Iphone Hotspot Is Not Displaying by kolajoo(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Send screenshots of setting
Re: Iphone Hotspot Is Not Displaying by faithesco(f): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2018
Mine had the same issue....until I factory reset it

Viola it worked !!!
Re: Iphone Hotspot Is Not Displaying by soronzo: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
D hotspot is now displayed now but d phone refuse to upgrade
Re: Iphone Hotspot Is Not Displaying by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yea, mine gets hidden sometimes too, until I will have to change sim to a different network, then it appears back.
To problem am having is, the hot spot can't connect to another phone, only my PC. And when it does, I can't access the net with it, always limited.
Re: Iphone Hotspot Is Not Displaying by rookidmart: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
If you have a PC, download iTunes on it, connect the iPhone to it in recovery/DFU mode (Google how to do it), and you should see an option to update the device.
PS you need to have internet connection on your PC, for it to find and download the update.

(1) (Reply)

Say Hello To The Future: Apple To Showcase Their Latest Iphones On Sept.12 / Lady Destroy Her Iphone 7+after Her Bofriend Refused To Buy Her The Latest Iphon / Who Will Buy #8000 Airtel Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.