Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) (10787 Views)

My Favorite Game And Why Do I Like It? / What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? / Describe Your Favorite Game With Just EMOJIS And See Who Gets It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by nigmarelli(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Greetings guys,mine has to be survival horror,rpgs and adventure(tombraider),third person view only.Anything completely first person i no dey touch am o,dont care how good the game is.Ciao.
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Sparklar: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
Lucemferre, you missed one of the most popular genres in gaming.
MMORPG: Massive Multi-player Online Role Playing Games

World of Warcraft
Starcraft
League of Legends

Do you play league of legends??
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by zyzxx(m): 2:53am On Sep 01, 2018
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Ubty: 3:20am On Sep 01, 2018
anjilgreat:
Scrabble and Chess.. I love games that make me think and task my brain.

I used to love playing soccer/football video game but I lost interest because my husband was always trashing me when I played with him.
Do u have a Lichess Account?
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Ubty: 3:22am On Sep 01, 2018
zicoraads:
Chess and Scrabble. undecided angry
Do you play on lichess? U can post ur username so that one of us learns some new tricks
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 5:13am On Sep 01, 2018
Sparklar:

Do you play league of legends??
I actually don't play MMOs but I thought it deserved a mention
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by GameGod(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2018
LucemFerre:
HORROR

Resident Evil
Dead space
TLOU etc...
Lol it seems like nairalanders dont like horror games, they're missing out big time.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by myself13: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2018
final fighter. android game. pc quality.
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by LucemFerre: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2018
GameGod:

Lol it seems like nairalanders dont like horror games, they're missing out big time.

Haha... Ikr
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by LucemFerre: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerians tend to prefer sports games... grin
Then open world modern adventure, then racing

Well sports na game for all ages and it does even what religion can't (temporarily) make pastor and drunkard hug themselves and shout GOOOAAALLL! cheesy
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by LucemFerre: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
I actually don't play MMOs but I thought it deserved a mention

Thanks for the observation. I just thought there are not many Nigerians who play that genre (like you FE grin) that was why i left it out.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2018
I enjoy all genres and my favorite game is the last of us

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by anjilgreat(f): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ubty:

Do u have a Lichess Account?

No, I don't but I have a Scrabble account with an online game called " words with friends"
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
LucemFerre:
LIKE your favorite game genre...
o.p sorry to say but you're not current...battle royale games have been the hottest for a while...
PUBG
Fortnite
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by LucemFerre: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Baddestguyp:
o.p sorry to say but you're not current...battle royale games have been the hottest for a while...
PUBG
Fortnite

They're shooting games... Derp!
Battle royale is a game mode, not a game genre
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
LucemFerre:

Suffice to call it a niche genre.
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by LucemFerre: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
Suffice to call it a niche genre.

Well then add DeathMatch, time trial, coop, Campaign, duo, solo etc to the list
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
LucemFerre:

smh...even rpg and mmorpg have shooting ones so what you saying, just cos the battle royale is a mode in fortnite doesn't mean its the same in pubg

Battle royale is a genre, check wikipedia and any other site
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
What are the names of the games who's pictures you used
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by LucemFerre: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Arthurity1:
What are the names of the games who's pictures you used

Which one?
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Rgames: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
I will play Forza Motorsport 7 for years, but I will never drive all of its 700-something cars. I won't drive every circuit under every possible weather condition, or during every night and day variation. I won't ever turn off all the driver-assists or know how to properly homologate vehicles on my own, which is an actual thing. Instead, I'll continue my quest to catch them all (the vans, specifically), tricking them out with anime liveries and critiquing their intricate dashboard designs.

Forza Motorsport 7 is so vast and all-encompassing that not only can I turn it into a stupid game about vans, I can also make it a game about conquering my van obsession and finally learning how to drive cool sports cars. It's simultaneously a goofy car toybox and a semi-serious driving simulation. Forza Codex It'll rock your expensive wheel controllers to and fro and teach you about physics, inertia, and sweet shiny chrome. Or you can treat Forza like Mario Kart, bashing into every vehicle in your way. Just don't forget to admire the sunset (and avoid the puddles).

Forza Motorsport’s PC debut marks it as the most feature-heavy and malleable of racing games—an elegant, gorgeous, accumulative work marred only by a regressive reward system and a few inconsistent performance problems.

Within the first hour of play, I drove trailer trucks through the desert surrounding Dubai, drifted a limo through man-sized bowling pins, and raced the newest Audi RS LMS against a parade of earlier generations of itself. Each showcase event doles out silent lessons in how to go fast, more efficiently.

The trailer trucks taught me that I really need to take my corners with care. Limo bowling taught me to brake and drift in even with the most unwieldy automobiles. The Audi race was a history lesson, a competitive car gallery that put technological progression and design in perspective. I appreciated every car, even as I blew by honking. And with the underpinning driving physics tweaked to near perfection over the course of seven games, Forza knows how to make a low-riding formula car feel volatile and sensitive versus the lumbering acceleration of a van or the pure efficiency and raw power of a Ferrari.
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
LucemFerre:

Which one?
All of them
The games in those pictures
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by LucemFerre: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Arthurity1:

All of them
The games in those pictures

Shooting - COD: Black Ops ii
Fighting - Tekken 7
RPG - Fallout 4
M.Adventure - Shadow of mordor
Modern adventure - GTA V
Racing - NFS : Payback
Hack and slash - Devil May Cry: Reboot
Horror: Resident Evil 6

If you no buy any of them i will never forgive you.
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by LucemFerre: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2018
Rgames:
I will play Forza Motorsport 7 for years, but I will never drive all of its 700-something cars. I won't drive every circuit under every possible weather condition, or during every night and day variation. I won't ever turn off all the driver-assists or know how to properly homologate vehicles on my own, which is an actual thing. Instead, I'll continue my quest to catch them all (the vans, specifically), tricking them out with anime liveries and critiquing their intricate dashboard designs.

I've been hearing a lot about Forza. I think I'd give the game a try when i can. Sounds interesting
Re: What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
ACTION

Need For Speed Pro-street

Real Football 2016

Become A Pro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership / Check Out My Gaming Channel / Fifa 16 Mod Fifa 20 Android Ultimate Team Download Apk+obb Update Hd Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.