Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term (1168 Views)

2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe / Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by dukie25: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2018
I finally solved the riddle of Tinubu's unwavering support for Buhari's second term.

Tinubu who was marginalized soon after the 2015 election and became invisible, have suddenly risen to prominence again, thanks to the looming election.

Have you forgotten the protest, when Lagos APC took to the streets in protest at Tinubu’s marginalization?
There was even a time Ekiti state governor berated Buhari for the treatment he meted out to Tinubu.

What's the reason for Tinubu's about turn you ask.
How can a man who was ostracised after an election he fought so hard to win, forget so easily his own travails in the hands of the same people?

The dark, sick and morbid calculation of Tinubu
Tinubu is praying Buhari doesn't serve his full term (if he wins in 2019)
The sick mind at Bourdillon Road is playing it gently in the hope Buhari dies. If that were to happen, Osibanjo takes over and the leprous hands of Tinubu takes the keys to the Central Bank.

Wow! I'm a genius.

Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by sarrki(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2018
If this is what you call politics

Then your party pdp is doomed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by dukie25: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2018
sarrki:
If this is what you call politics

Then your party pdp is doomed
Am just saying what everyone knows but refused to accept. Tinubu wants Buhari dead so Osibanjo can take over.

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by amaniro: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2018
I laugh at tinubu. He can never be Nigerians president. His calculations failed from the onset

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by BrosPeter: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Tinubu wants to rule by proxy.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by dukie25: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2018
amaniro:
I laugh at tinubu. He can never be Nigerians president. His calculations failed from the onset

Imagine praying for someone to die so you can govern. Tinubu is sick.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by fergie001: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2018
OP,irrespective of Buhari's incompetence and tinubu's penchant for 'money and power'....
This your assertion or thread is not morally OK....just my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by rottennaija(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2018
dukie25:
I finally solved the riddle of Tinubu's unwavering support for Buhari's second term.

Tinubu who was marginalized soon after the 2015 election and became invisible, have suddenly risen to prominence again, thanks to the looming election.

Have you forgotten the protest, when Lagos APC took to the streets in protest at Tinubu’s marginalization?
There was even a time Ekiti state governor berated Buhari for the treatment he meted out to Tinubu.

How can a man who was ostracised after an election he fought so hard to win, forget so easily his own travails in the hands of the same people?

The sick mind at Bourdillon Road is playing it gently in the hope Buhari dies. If that were to happen, Osibanjo takes over and the leprous hands of Tinubu takes the keys to the Central Bank.

Wow! I'm a genius.

And why is Saraki running for office? What has your genius mind told you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by EzeOnyembo: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2018
That is the simple truth but I don't think the north will allow Osibande become presido if the lifeless bubu finally die.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by dukie25: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2018
rottennaija:

And why is Saraki running for office? What has your genius mind told you?
Read it again, this time slowly.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by dukie25: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2018
fergie001:
OP,irrespective of Buhari's incompetence and tinubu's penchant for 'money and power'....
This your assertion or thread is not morally OK....just my thoughts

Whats morally wrong in stating the truth? It's not like people don't know Tinubu's game plan.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by kennypoju04: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2018
Simply because he wants the presidency after buhari.. Greedy individuals
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by ozento: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2018
dukie25:

Wow! I'm a genius.
on point.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by BabaRamota1980: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2018
dukie25:

Wow! I'm a genius.

If death of an elected President can create window for an unelected politician to gain access in our collective treasury it means you, the opposition party, are f00lish.

Since this your superb and genius idea can become reality, the opportunity is ripe for your PDP to hurry up and block that window you pointed out.

Thanks for alerting the nation. We look forward to PDP, the opposition party, to be responsible and do the right thing by preventing the succeeding Presidency from external and unofficial influence.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by kennypoju04: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2018
We are indeed in for it
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by redsun(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2018
Obviously,he supports him,whether he likes it or not because he doesn't want the so-called anti corruption agency to look his way.

Stay loyal to apc gang,stay free from investigation and prosecution.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by Kulas: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Not only Tinubu but with majority of Yorubas You See supporting it. It is a bitter truth but real, and most Hausas know that that's the trick Tinubu and Yoruba's are using, not that PMB is performing. Not atall. They think they are smart not knowing that others know what they know.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by iluvdonjazzy: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2018
dukie25:

Wow! I'm a genius.
genius or MU.MU?
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by fergie001: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
dukie25:

Whats morally wrong in stating the truth? It's not like people don't know Tinubu's game plan.
Perhaps....
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by yarimo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
See as you just they mumu yourself for public forum undecided embarassed
dukie25:

Wow! I'm a genius.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by Tripleoluwa(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
dukie25:

Wow! I'm a genius.

Fantastic rubbish!

I can't wait to register as APC member
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by UnchangeableGod: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
redsun:
Obviously,he supports him,whether he likes it or not because he doesn't want the so-called anti corruption agency to look his way.

Stay loyal to apc gang,stay free from investigation and prosecution.
My thought too.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by UnchangeableGod: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kulas:
Not only Tinubu but with majority of Yorubas You See supporting it. It is a bitter truth but real, and most Hausas know that that's the trick Tinubu and Yoruba's are using, not that PMB is performing. Not atall. They think they are smart not knowing that others know what they know.
Obviously, the southwest need the incumbent's second term presidency more than the north. The north can afford to get a younger, much more lively president, but the southwest would rather stick to the status quo for reasons best known to them. "Many are the devises in the hearts of a man, but the counsel of the Lord shall stand"(Proverbs 19:21).
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by overall90: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Obviously, the southwest need the incumbent's second term presidency more than the north. The north can afford to get a younger, much more lively president, but the southwest would rather stick to the status quo for reasons best known to them. "Many are the devises in the hearts of a man, but the counsel of the Lord shall stand"(Proverbs 19:21).
they are hoping something happens to bubu or that he wins,serve his term and hand over to them.but the thing is if osinbajo or tinubu becomes APC flag bearer in 2023 and pdp sticks to zoning the presidency to the north,the northerners will return to PDP and vote their person.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by UnchangeableGod: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
overall90:

they are hoping something happens to bubu or that he wins,serve his term and hand over to them.but the thing is if osinbajo or tinubu becomes APC flag bearer in 2023 and pdp sticks to zoning the presidency to the north,the northerners will return to PDP and vote their person.
Hmmmmmmm! Politics of ethnicity and tribalism in place of competence and national unity continues. Let the will of God concerning our dear country be done.
Re: Revealed: Reason Tinubu Is Supporting Buhari For Second Term by UnchangeableGod: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
overall90:

Hmmmmmmm! I thought they said they voted out the former president due to corruption and non performance. But here those issues do not matter, rather politics of ethnicity and tribalism in place of competence and proven performance is at play. Let the will of God concerning our dear country be done.

(1) (Reply)

Godfatherism - Who Does Oluremi Tinubu Settle? / Just Answer This Question Honestly Between Atiku And Buhari / Gov Fayemi Visit Pastor WF Kumuyi Ahead Of The National Prayer Service Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.