Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki (950 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by KanuIsCursed: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2018
I want anonymous party popularly known as PDP to give saraki automatic ticket,so am using this medium to pray for him (saraki) to emerge as their sole candidate.

1 any spirit that will stop saraki from emerging as PDP candidate must die by fire

2 any plot by any individual to stop saraki from emerging PDP candidate, I command u to die by fire

3 Any flat headed pig that refuse to say amen to this prayer,I command u to receive sense in kanu's name

4 If PDP refuse to give saraki their automatic ticket,I pray they give it to dino melayo or Twitter senator in Jesus name

Amen.

it's time to show amala people and gworo chewing people that we (wawa Jews) alone can make saraki president

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by dukie25: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
KanuIsCursed:
I want anonymous party popularly known as PDP to give saraki automatic ticket,so am using this medium to pray for him (saraki) to emerge as their sole candidate.

1 any spirit that will stop saraki from emerging as PDP candidate must die by fire

2 any plot by any individual to stop saraki from emerging PDP candidate, I command u to die by fire

3 Any flat headed pig that refuse to say amen to this prayer,I command u to receive sense in kanu's name

4 If PDP refuse to give saraki their automatic ticket,I pray they give it to dino melayo or Twitter senator in Jesus name

Amen.

it's time to show amala people and gworo chewing people that we (wawa Jews) alone can make saraki president
[/s]

Your village people are having fun with your brain. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by KanuIsCursed: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Are u wawa Jew from abakaliki like me? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by coolcatty: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Which village people?

The poster is so useless and inconsequential..i bet no one will waste scarce juju and charm on him...this his madness is inborn..factory fitted and follow come madness....pay him no heed..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by Peacemaker5128: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Amen.

he has been hanged cry
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by KanuIsCursed: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2018
coolcatty:

Which village people?

The poster is so useless and inconsequential..i bet no one will waste scarce juju and charm on him...this his madness is inborn..factory fitted and follow come madness....pay him no heed..

E pain this OSU Igbo die
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by KanuIsCursed: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
he has been hanged cry
grin Are you wawa Jew from potopoto land like me?
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by bluecircle470: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Amen.

Your village people are using your brain to turn eba and you did not know.
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by KanuIsCursed: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2018
bluecircle470:

Your village people are using your brain to turn eba and you did not know.

They can't do such,you know our flat head is too thick nah,how will they penetrate the type of gorilla head we have in potopoto region

1 Like

Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by Richkid97(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2018
angry
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by Peacemaker5128: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

grin
Are you wawa Jew from potopoto land like me?
I'm "deveroper"
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by KanuIsCursed: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
I'm "deveroper"
That is good,I don't have time for afonja and aboki
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by MrALIVE: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Deranged fellow..Receive sense
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by KanuIsCursed: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2018
MrALIVE:
Deranged fellow..Receive sense
ipob pig receive slap
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by Linus199(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2018
1 thin i know for sure is that PDP is coming to power
Oya make useless BMC come
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by MrALIVE: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
ipob pig receive slap
in your deluded world,Anybody that doesn't support buhari is an ipob member...
Re: PDP Must Give Automatic To Saraki by KanuIsCursed: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
MrALIVE:
in your deluded world,Anybody that doesn't support buhari is an ipob member...
I don't know how buhari comes into this,ipob juws will never disappoint

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Flood Swallows Rumuokoro East West Federal Road Portharcourt (video) / Soldiers Shooting Sporadically In Ile Ife As Rerun Election Commences / Obasanjo Still Talking About Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.