Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Those Against Saraki's Aspirations Are Enemies Of The State - Steven Endurance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Against Saraki's Aspirations Are Enemies Of The State - Steven Endurance (317 Views)

49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment / Modibbo Kawu In Hate Speech Against Saraki On Whatsapp / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Against Saraki's Aspirations Are Enemies Of The State - Steven Endurance by Oloye2019: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Those against the Senator's interest to run for president are enemies of State.

Saraki, in an event organized by the Youths of PDP , declared his intentions to run for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This news has sent shockwaves around the country, especially, to those who are scared of the qualities, Senator Saraki will be bringing to the field.

But most especially, those who are enemies of State, those who would rather see Nigeria decline in economic growth, retrogress in development, crawl in human capital development and trampled upon and leeched by foreign nations, leaders and their media.

Nigeria is beyond one person, that was why Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan said his ambition was not worth the blood of a single innocent citizen, as against the current keeper of the Villa's threat that " Dogs and Baboons will soak in blood ".

It is clear that the current keepers and their minions are enemies of state. They do not want this nation to progress and witness development. They would rather have an almost 80 year old man who will naturally be slowed by old age and its corresponding ailments, than have a Medical doctor, who is just 55 years old and full of energy. One who will save us a lot in terms of medical expenses.

They would rather have a man that was publicly criticized by his wife, kinsmen, cabinet members, party members, party chairman, Nigerians, former British Prime Minister and most recently, the most powerful man in the world, President of the United States of America; rather than have a man who is loved and cherished by his household, respected by his associates and colleagues, revered by all and sundry, a United Kingdom citizen, who will not pay certain taxes there, even if he goes.

They would rather have a man who truncated democracy in 1983, jailed so many innocent citizens, including the famous Fela Anikulapo Kuti and many other reporters. A man who worked directly with the despotic leader, Sani Abacha, a man who will truncate our democracy again by declaring before lawyers that he will not follow rule of law and who has exemplified that statement by the continuous incarceration of Sambo Dasuki and Mohammed El Zakzaky, even when courts have granted them bail. Than have a man who has been persecuted, yet remained loyal to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not doing anything to jorpadize its potency, even when he could.

I call those people hypocrites, "bad belle" and most especially, I call them Enemies of State.

Steven Endurance,
National Convener.
The Oloye Presidential Movement

Re: Those Against Saraki's Aspirations Are Enemies Of The State - Steven Endurance by donbachi(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2018
This steven of a man,must have endured alot
Re: Those Against Saraki's Aspirations Are Enemies Of The State - Steven Endurance by clevvermind(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2018
saraki is a goal. buhari must to go.
Re: Those Against Saraki's Aspirations Are Enemies Of The State - Steven Endurance by Almaiga: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2018
Trash, Saraki's candidacy can't fly. Nigerian's cannot afford to vote in a Criminal as President.

Re: Those Against Saraki's Aspirations Are Enemies Of The State - Steven Endurance by SolutionMee: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

That's why most Nigerians are nothing but schooled illiterates and certified clowns

They'll complain about Buhari but still ended up voting for him against Saraki come 2019

They keep making his leadership in Kwara State as an excuse

Neglecting his outstanding performance as a Senate President

A part of me wants Buhari to win

That's when you will see how inhuman I am

No matter how herdsmen and the military kill you

I will only laugh and move on with my life

Last last, I'll come take my families abroad by December this year

(1) (Reply)

Video Of German Chancellor, Angela Merkel Arriving The State House In Style / What Nigeria Did With $5b Chinese Loan Under My Govt – Buhari / You Are Power Drunk - Atiku Tells Buhari, Lists Scandals Of Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.