Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations (18589 Views)

Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala / Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai / Denrele Edun Crashes Into Miss Polo International Contestants Dinner In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by AlexReports(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2018
Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations On Contestants As Real Winner Speaks

The attention of the management of Miss Polo International has been drawn to a false malicious and libellous narration of events by Instablog9ja about a fictitous disagreement between the CEO of Miss Polo International and the winner of Miss Polo International Miss Nazneen Shaikh from India. .
For the avoidance of doubt and to set the records straight for the benefit of the general public we wish to state that there was no disagreement between Miss Polo India (Miss Polo International) and Mrs Ibife Alufohai (CEO MISS POLO INTERNATIONAL) rather there was only a disagreement between Mrs Alufohai and Miss Pooja an indian who acted as a compere in the event , which has been resolved , she was not a contestant.
We are by this medium advising Instablog9ja to pull down this offensive post and publish this rejoinder with the same prominence it gave the misleading story.

Please note that we have briefed our solicitors who have written officialy to Instablog9ja.

Thank you.

Signed
Management

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-xERBRtIw

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/08/miss-polo-international-reacts-to.html?m=1

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by itspzpics(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2018
grin

video; Just wedded Bride Twerk for Visitors at the reception (pics)>>> http://www.praizenews.com/just-wedded-bride-twerk-visitors-reception-pics/
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by 9jvirgin(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Beauty Pageants should be banned in Nigeria, it is one of the most corrupt industries in Nigeria, even Nigerian lecturers are learning from them when it comes to destroying young girls' lives.

A lot of young girls have been blackmailed, cucumberized, sodomized, raped, and fvcked silly because of this nonsense.

#endpageantsnigeria

45 Likes

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by tuwecijafe: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2018
chiai
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Rickyuzzy(f): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Nigeria and mushroom journalism!

2 Likes

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by SirLakes: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2018
There was sha a disagreement

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by MustiizRaja(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Reminds me of my friend then Nazneen Malik.. those with that name are always an epitome of beauty
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by SirLakes: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2018
9jvirgin:
Beauty Pageants should be banned in Nigeria, it is one of the most corrupt industries in Nigeria, Nigeria lecturers are learning from them when it comes to destroying young girls' lives.

A lot of young girls have been blackmailed, cucumberized, sodomized, raped, and fvcked silly because of this nonsense.

Seconded grin

13 Likes

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by enoch273: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2018
The assaulter, assaultee and instablog9ja should be jailed for just 50 years. undecided
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by QuietHammer(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Mtcheew. Miss polo. These ones probably don't know jack about polo.

Well, more mileage to una pussies undecided
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by wildchild1: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
hmmmmmm

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
It happens
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by samkevie: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2018
I don’t cate if it is true or not,modeling in Nigeria is something else

1 Like

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Afonja007: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2018
9jvirgin:
Beauty Pageants should be banned in Nigeria, it is one of the most corrupt industries in Nigeria, even Nigerian lecturers are learning from them when it comes to destroying young girls' lives.

#endpageantsnigeria
tell me what goes in Nigeria without kpekus ?for you to appear on any movie as a new commer you go settle with kpekus to pass exam ponyor to work in bank arabanko to go for marketing ponyor to beg a guy to buy fone for you ponyor go follow to know senators ponyor to supply goods to big company ponyor to ve a big beer palour for guys ponyor for owomi da boys to allow you to ve space to sell on the street ponyor

5 Likes

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Afam4eva(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Who goes around beating a foreigner just because of minor disagreements. I even heard that the fight was as a result of the organizer trying to pim*p out some of the girls.

1 Like

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Curry eating beauty qween.
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Saheed9: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
They've written instablog9ja?
I thought that handle is faceless
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by playboy19(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
9jvirgin:

#endpageantsnigeria

I always laugh when I come cross comments like this. I think you guys needs to be less emotional about things. There is nothing going on in the beauty pageant industry in Nigeria that is not happening elsewhere globally.

You need to research the history of beauty pageants and what they are made for. It was not made for any stupid ambassadorship. Its purely a means to parade beautiful girls for the rich to marry or satisfy their lust. It was what kings and aristocrats used to serenade and entertain their fellow Royal and aristocratic guests. But since you are all sold up on some moral and pretence shiit, ambassadorship is just some BS to help whitewash the whole scheme.

If you are ignorant and dummb enough to think that someone will just give you Eldorado just cause of your fair skin color without really understanding what you are getting into, then you deserve to be used up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by ojsmscom(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
To buhari and national Assembly,pls death sentence/life imprisonment for anyone who embezzled public fund,as we have for kidnapping and armed robbery with gun.pls copy and share on whatsapp and Facebook

1 Like

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by tokrizy: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
9jvirgin:

#endpageantsnigeria

KAI

deris God ooo
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
playboy19:

I always laugh when I come cross comments like this. I think you guys needs to be less emotional about things. There is nothing going on in the beauty pageant industry in Nigeria that is not happening elsewhere globally.

You need to research the history of beauty pageants and what they are made for. It was not made for any stupid ambassadorship. Its purely a means to parade beautiful girls for the rich to marry or satisfy their lust. It was what kings and aristocrats used to serenade and entertain their fellow Royal and aristocratic guests. But since you are all sold up on some moral and pretence shiit, ambassadorship is just some BS to help whitewash the whole scheme.

If you are ignorant and dummb enough to think that someone will just give you Eldorado just cause of your fair skin color without really understanding what you are getting into, then you deserve to be used up.
true words .

2 Likes

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Ryocaj(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
c as Japan fine.. I too luv dis Asians.. will definitely marry a Japanese or Korean..
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hm
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Helenforever(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Pull what down? What she beaten by the organisers or now?
Didn't the woman break her head with blood gushing out?
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
playboy19:

GBERA!!!!!!!! TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
See exotic looking women. I am transfixed by their variety.
Re: Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations by Fitbillionairep: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
beautiful oloshos. ceo if you are reading this, please send me 2 of the best nymphos there. i pay 1m per night for each

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko, Ken Erics, Chiwetalu Agu, Harry B, Ugezu Pictured On Set / Kardashian Sisters Blast Ford Advert Showing Them Bound And Tied In A Car / Brotherly Love: Ramsey Nouah, Kunle Afolayan, Gideon Okeke Share Selfie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.