Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) (48234 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) / 50-year-old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
sabenabeauty:
my problem is not you and the police.
but how you fool innocent girls posing with davido's house and cars gringringrin

You think I wont know. Sense won't kill me gringrin
U SABI DAVIDO HOUSE EVEN 4 DREAM, NICE 3 GBOSA 4 U
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
begge:
Instead of druging him why not poison him.
I sight my own, na kill I 4 kill am drop for front of him wife shop
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Nayok(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
sabenabeauty:

but how you fool innocent girls posing with davido's house and cars gringringrin

No mind am, him no know say we don slay reach OBO house grin cheesy
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by gcof(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
sabenabeauty:

sense will not kill you

Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Instead of SK, u suppose to give him an overdose of tramadol, by now he wouldn't have life to send treath message.
That serve him right.
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by moutaintop(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
DonCortino:
u drugged him?

crime #1 grin

Lol grin
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
bush meat don catch hunter. shakushaku issagoal.
i would have said kudos to you but guy, u just exposed yourself o.
your case will have a blend of praise and prosecution.
1. what were you doing with drugs?
2. you publicly posted his phone number (his gang will be out to get you if they mean business)
3. God can only help you if your money is legit otherwise, sorry is your name
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
well... just kill the police man before he kills you, self defence. simple.
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
what? youn managed to drug a crooked police man who was trying to extort you, and you let him wake up? you should have untimely death him, now he may untimely death you, Guy just relocate to SOuth Africa ASAP.
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by enoch273: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
sabenabeauty:

Hello?

How're you doing sabena?
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by 08064978510(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
sabenabeauty:

sense kill u there
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Tony142: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
iLegendd:
The officer wants to ChatDict him, but he's high.

If you're a man and want to learn how to chat with women, check my profile and download that short PDF. It has all you need. Thank me later.

i use one of ur trick in ur past lecture in one of ur post here on nairaland, for one girl on facebook, omo, see as d girl just dey fall for me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Tony142: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=iLegendd post=70820613] You have joined the bad gang. I'll report you.

Lol
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Pat081: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
So u can nt tell us d state dis happen abi? So mi and I dnt believe dis
Re: Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) by Beckersautos: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
The more u make police your friend, the more you pay, if you want to kill your enemy get close to dem and kill, Nigeria police most of dem kill their self by their hand because of #20, they don't know their job is not risk free. They are target of every one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Machine Thieves Caught In Imo, Stripped & Beaten To Coma - Graphic PICS / Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.