Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- (5618 Views)

Chrisland University Massive Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff(143) / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
GreaterGraceGG:
I'm yet to receive any mail from them even after creating an account. Should I try again or wait?

Try to sign in and see the response
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
joberplanet:

Thanks, it worked
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 2:06am On Sep 07, 2018
GreaterGraceGG:

Thanks, it worked
welcome
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by Yemmysworld91: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
please help a bro,
am i to use an address in ilorin or use my lagos address? i currently reside in lagos but can get an address over there
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yemmysworld91:
please help a bro,
am i to use an address in ilorin or use my lagos address? i currently reside in lagos but can get an address over there

use the one of ilorin
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by Yemmysworld91: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2018
joberplanet:

use the one of ilorin
alright .... thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by benmac4sure: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2018
VOJA:
If you're unable to login, it could be due to the fact that you are still using your email and password to sign in.
Simply login with your application code and your password only, your email ain't required as a means to login.

Anyway, I've completed the online application but I can't find a link or where to click "submit".

Please has anyone even come this far?
How were you able to submit your application?
Please help... Thanks!

Yes, I cannot find link to "SUBMIT"
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by Oluwaseunmatina: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
benmac4sure:

Yes, I cannot find link to "SUBMIT"

Same here o, I can't find d link to submit after completing my application o
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by EdoBoy90(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oluwaseunmatina:

Same here o, I can't find d link to submit after completing my application o

Go to home back then at right hand side, you see print curriculum vitae. Print it that the mode of you have applied.

You have your application number already
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by Phalldhe: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
VOJA:
If you're unable to login, it could be due to the fact that you are still using your email and password to sign in.
Simply login with your application code and your password only, your email ain't required as a means to login.

Anyway, I've completed the online application but I can't find a link or where to click "submit".

Please has anyone even come this far?
How were you able to submit your application?
Please help... Thanks!

I am also faced with the same challenge.
please have you finally submitted?
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by Phalldhe: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=EdoBoy90 post=71023386].

Go to home back then at right hand side, you see print curriculum vitae. Print it that the mode of you have applied.

You have your application number already [/quote
This might mean that a person can keep changing one's data and loading CVs after effecting the corrections at any time.
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
joberplanet:

University of Ilorin, is located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State on latitude 8.4799° N and longitude 4.5418° E, covering an approximate land mass of 5,000 hectare. University of Ilorin is located at about 500km apart from Nigeria national capital (Abuja) and about 300km away from the Nation’s economic capital (Lagos).

Applications are invited for the following academic and non-academic positions below:

1.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 1

2.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 2

3.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 3

4.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 4

5.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (59 Positions) - Part 5

6.) University of Ilorin Non-academic Staff Recruitment (61 Positions) - Part 6

7.) University of Ilorin Non-academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 7

8.) University of Ilorin Non-academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 8

Click Here To View Details

https://latestnaijajobs247..com/
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2018.
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by coveredchic(f): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
joberplanet:

Please help! How can I resize my documents so that I can get to upload them. It says no greater than 200kb and I have documents of up to 472kb. Please help.
Re: University Of Ilorin Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment For Academic & Non- by joberplanet: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Firstbank Nigeria Fresh Recruitment 2019-2020 Apply Now / What Is The Salary For Marketers In Access Bank / How To Become Sim Registration Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.