Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,589 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Davido Reveals His 2 Girls Would Finish His 30 Billion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals His 2 Girls Would Finish His 30 Billion (349 Views)

Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals His 2 Girls Would Finish His 30 Billion by fabinfos(f): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Davido continues to appear as a loving father to his two daughters, Imade and Hailey; with interesting posts about the two; and his love for them.

Not too long ago, the news that his two daughters from different mothers met in the US for the first time; became a huge topic on the internet. Pictures of the two Adeleke girls circulated on social media, with plaudits given to Davido for creating a good environment for his two daughters to rapport.

The DMW front man recently posted a picture of his two lovely daughters spending bonding time together. The singer revealed the height of his love for them and he stated that his two girls would spend all his money (which he has given the impression to be as much as 30 Billion) in the future.

He Posted;

My girls.. Be you sister’s keeper. Daddy got y’all for life !! Nah una go finish my money I don see d future ... dem go dey plan for together “let’s force Daddy to buy us the new this and that “ Anything these two ask of me shall be done !! Daddy loves y’all ❤️

http://kikiotolu.com/davido-reveals-his-2-girls-would-finish-his-30-billion/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Davido Reveals His 2 Girls Would Finish His 30 Billion by ExAngel007(f): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Metcheww...

I only see two lovely kids
Re: Davido Reveals His 2 Girls Would Finish His 30 Billion by matial(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hehe Davido you sure??.... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+ naija content
Re: Davido Reveals His 2 Girls Would Finish His 30 Billion by celebgistz: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (photo) / Siding With Their Oppressor-Black Lives Matter Funded By Nazi George Soros / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate His Boo, Temi Otedola’s Graduation At A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.