Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Create A US Whatsapp Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create A US Whatsapp Account (261 Views)

Whatsapp Account Verification Phone Numbers / NEW: How You Can Start Earning Money With Your Whatsapp Account / How To Make Money With Your Whatsapp Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create A US Whatsapp Account by Mrfresh04: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hello, nairalanders... I discovered there are several ways our country is limiting us.. As a freelancer I lost my upwork account because it's a US account because I couldn't verify it after making some money. So I was able to drag some of my clients and I know they wouldn't come to WhatsApp if I use a Nigerian profile, therefore I discovered a means of setting up a US WhatsApp profile and getting a US number that works well with any website verification ranging from PayPal,fiverr,upwork and any other one you can think..

I will help anyone who has a genuine reason for owning a US WhatsApp profile create this for a nonnegotiable token of 6k and I'll give you the phone number

But note you must be able to convince me that you won't use the number and WhatsApp for fraudulent acts... If you're interested message me on WhatsApp +1 (906) 259-9511

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BTC Investment / Rand Plummets As S.africa Enters Recession After GDP Declines For 2nd Quarter / Absurd Bank Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.