Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Bringing Back Old School Fashion Trends! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bringing Back Old School Fashion Trends! (364 Views)

5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School / Top Nigerian Men’s Fashion Trends In 2018 You Need To Know (photos) / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Back Old School Fashion Trends! by Theladysroom: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Pattern trends are popular for good reason. The much-maligned polka dot, for instance, has reemerged in monochromatic black and white and other subtle colours, retaining the boldness of the pattern without the dowdy/shabby effect.

I often imagine that when people hear the word ‘trends’, the picture that comes to their minds is one of young teenagers in outlandish outfits. This was the picture I saw in my head for a long while. Being regarded as weird and non-conformist, I know I would never have been called trendy.
Whether you’re younger or older, conservative or outlandish, here are a few trends you can also get behind because they rock.

Bold fabric patterns

There are many fabrics with interesting patterns in the market now. Pattern trends are popular for good reason. The much-maligned polka dot, for instance, has reemerged in monochromatic black and white and other subtle colours, retaining the boldness of the pattern without the dowdy/shabby effect. Read more https://theladysroom.ng/fashion-trends-worth-rocking/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Men’s Smart T-shirt / Easy Way On How To Make Ankara Bags / Instagram Id Sell 180$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.