Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke (51886 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by sabenabeauty(f): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

I will subscribe to your YouTube channel if you will give me your WhatsApp contact so that I can see the beautiful human design of yours.

A condition attached? Ho ho. i was beginning to like you. I'm now disappointed. Goodday
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Karma na bitch o
Davido do baby mama
Wizkid do baby mama
Wizkid born boys
Davido born girls

Cross multiply and tell me the result

If u know u know cheesy grin grin
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Gideongreat(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
Then Chioma has to give him a boy
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by EternalTruths: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
sabenabeauty:

A condition attached? Ho ho. i was beginning to like you. I'm now disappointed. Goodday

OK, I accept that I was wrong to have attached a condition to the request of a friend.

Pls accept my apology.

Can we still meet on WhatsApp.?

My reason for seeking for an offline encounter is because your type of beauty is rare and I like keeping records of special beauties because it makes me see how creative God is when it comes to human design.

My good friend, I know that I bleeped up but pls, can you give me your WhatsApp contact.?

You can send it to my mail or place it here.

Give me a second chance to be your friend and see the inner beauty of yours that was wonderfully created by God.

Whenever I see rare beauties like yours, I do appreciate them and considered them the most favoured of God's creations.

Pls, give me your WhatsApp contact so that we can communicate outside this forum.

Pls, I beg thee that you consider my request.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Turns 'Stripper' / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Isabella Ayuk Releases Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.