Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Dabota Lawson Showers Bobrisky With Praises And It Has Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Showers Bobrisky With Praises And It Has Got People Talking (387 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Showers Bobrisky With Praises And It Has Got People Talking by Opeey2000: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Former beauty queen, Dabota Lawson referred to Bobrisky in the feminine form as she celebrated him on his birthday with beautiful words. The mother-of-one shared a video of Bobrisky speaking about how he met her and in the caption she showered Bobrisky with encomium and used “she” and “her” while referring to him. See what she said about the cross dresser below:

read more @ http://9jaroomgistinfo..com/2018/08/dabota-lawson-showers-bobrisky-with.html
Re: Dabota Lawson Showers Bobrisky With Praises And It Has Got People Talking by Lordbooster(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
A gay getting tis kinda attention wah a world...Chai nawa eh....anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija contents
Re: Dabota Lawson Showers Bobrisky With Praises And It Has Got People Talking by WizzyDollar(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
In order not to get confused,when i want to refer to Bobrisky i just simply say "She is a boy"

I hope am correct?? grin

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Mac Miller Dead at 26 / Tupac Shakur: Alive? 22 Years After / Tboss Goes Radiant In New Cleavage Baring Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.