Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC (26562 Views)

Ten Things About MKO's Daughter, Rinsola, APC National Youth Leader Aspirant / Why Rinsola Abiola Left APC. / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by Nkemtreasure: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
People have been asking who she is, well my answer is Ask GOOGLE since no one wants to answer us.
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by zone51: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
She contributed in bringing the party on board, she also contributed to the movement for the #NotTooYoungToRun, the bill was passed, but when she showed interest in contesting for a post, they told her to forget it.

If you are the one, what will you do?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by naptu2: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
tstx:
Who the is he/she?

iWasNotHere:
Who's She ?

Henri8:
Who's she sef?

wellmax:
Who is Rinsola

Akpan107:
me sef want to know who she is... no details on that yet.

ifymadu:
The same question on my mind. Who is she?

She is a daughter of Chief MKO Abiola, special assistant (new media) to Yakubu Dogara and Twitter celebrity. She was also the president of the APC Young Women's Forum.

Remember that Yakubu Dogara did not attend the last NEC meeting of the APC.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by ifymadu: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
tstx:
Who the is he/she?
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by senatordave1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
ifymadu:
Since majority of us know her not,she doesnt matter.apc will win her lga anyway.she can go and contest in dogara lga

1 Like

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by saiji: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
ITS a choice , she has has choose to join league of failure
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by Basseybruce: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Next!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by BabaO2: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why irrelevant and inconsequential going to Twitter to announce exit, obviously nobody knows her except her close twitter friends.
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by Splashme: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
naptu2:

She is a daughter of Chief MKO Abiola, special assistant (new media) to Yakubu Dogara and Twitter celebrity. She was also the President of the APC Young Women's Forum.

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by naptu2: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
She tweeted this earlier.

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by blacknp(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
vizkiz:
APC is falling apart.

The lifeless simpleton has rendered the party useless.
You probably don't live in Nigeria or you are not in tuned with reality,Apc has won more than 90% of the elections held since 2015. The party is useless you claim but your chieftains of pdp Emmanuel uduaghan (Former Governor of Delta State) & Godswill Akpabaio of (Akwa Ibom) have joined your purported simpleton in Apc?

1 Like

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by ordainbuzz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
blacknp:
You probably don't live in Nigeria or you are not in tuned with reality,Apc has won more than 90% of the elections held since 2015. The party is useless you claim but your chieftains of pdp Emmanuel uduaghan (Former Governor of Delta State) & Godswill Akpabaio of (Akwa Ibom) have joined your purported simpleton in Apc?
story for the God's my friend,those Guys that are blackmail to join ur lifeless party, the election you claim your party is winning is being rigged through vote buying and ballot ball snatching.continue deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by naptu2: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
More

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by imran147(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Who you help for Gbagura Abeokuta ?
If like depart .....Nothing shake us
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by spyworlddigcon: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Act of bravery and nobility.........it is very good as decide to free yourself from the clutches of satan........APC is the most wicked confranctality in Nigeria.....soon enough they will see the repercussion of their misdeeds

dukie25:
In line with provisions of the constitution of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Monday, I relinquished membership of the party in a letter addressed to my (former) ward chairman.

https://twitter.com/Bint_Moshood/status/1035459683174285312?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by ifymadu: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
naptu2:
Thank you very much for the breakdown, really appreciate.

She is a daughter of Chief MKO Abiola, special assistant (new media) to Yakubu Dogara and Twitter celebrity. She was also the president of the APC Young Women's Forum.

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by obyback: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
naptu2:

She use to be Apc BOT member
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by Bimpe29: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Gbagbe oshi joor.
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by lagdmark(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jobabori:
Go with your Dogara. Our future matters. PMB has a better design for our future. PMB till 2023.
At the end of 2018 only Buhari and Oshiomole will remain even Tinubu will leave APC.
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by blazer2018: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
I don dye...everyone forming important...I live in Abeokuta, Abeokuta South though and I can tell u that i have never heard of her name once... grin grin grin

Maybe she's bn recognised because she works for Dogora...well sha it doesn't matter where she's heading to, she better safe d money she got working for Dogara...she shouldn't waste it on running for any elective post...Her LGA is strictly APC...It is just like someone from another party other than PDP running for an election in Cross River.

1 Like

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by Ojiofor: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by duality(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Neyoor:

I knew Rinsola would soon dump APC, her body language already signifies it few weeks ago when she resigned her appointment as Chairperson of an APC ladies youth group.

She is too loyal to her boss, Hon Dogara. This is just a clear indication that Dogara is also going to drop APC any moment from now.

Rinsola is a vibrant lady and a good writer. I just hope this won't affect her political career because her constituency is locked down for APC already.

Which constituency are you even talking about

1 Like

Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by blacknp(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
ordainbuzz:
story for the God's my friend,those Guys that are blackmail to join ur lifeless party, the election you claim your party is winning is being rigged through vote buying and ballot ball snatching.continue deceiving yourself.
Why waste time arguing with a Loser like you. Shameless Miscreant a small party of barely 2 years old came & snatched power from the so called biggest party in Africa?

People like you never learn,you keep living in your Fool's Paradise.
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by casualobserver1: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
imran147:
Who you help for Gbagura Abeokuta ?
If like depart .....Nothing shake us

Haba. So Abiola family is not doing anything for Gbagura? I don't believe these
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Who is she?
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by ordainbuzz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
blacknp:
Why waste time arguing with a Loser like you. Shameless Miscreant a small party of barely 2 years old came & snatched power from the so called biggest party in Africa?

my guy to hell, this is just your trait zombie
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by ordainbuzz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
blacknp:

very naive argument.
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by edupedia: 5:09am On Sep 01, 2018
vizkiz:
APC is falling apart.

The lifeless simpleton has rendered the party useless.

....we just they laugh at all of u wailers...u have lost the last 4 elections in Ekiti, Katsina, Bauchi and Kogi yet u still get mouth dey yarn nonsense hia....if u na blind to not see u no hear am for news that ya party done die?...una say Buhari is lifeless but him dey alive compared to your mortuary party...shiorr
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by imran147(m): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2018
casualobserver1:

Haba. So Abiola family is not doing anything for Gbagura? I don't believe these

Yes you have to believe it
Re: Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC by casualobserver1: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2018
imran147:

Yes you have to believe it

That is bad.very very bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Okechukwu Replies Tinubu: ‘Osho-Virus’ Behind APC Crisis / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.