Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid (1601 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Butterflyleo: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
[img][/img]Ajikobi/Agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Pledges Allegiance To Buhari - Kwara Reporters

August 30, 2018 News, Press Conference

The people of Ajikobi/Agbaji Zone of kwara central has withdrawn their supports for the Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki and have pledged allegiance to President Muhammadu Buhari.

A chieftain of the ruling party, Alhaji Omar Yusuf Ayelabegan said in a press conference, that "Kwara people have never been allowed to make credible representations based on any civilized democratic rules – representations are always made by the SARAKIS not to benefit the people being represented, but to serve the sole interests of the family."

Here is the press release in details;

PRESS RELEASE: BY ALHAJI OMAR YUSUF AIYELABEGAN, APC FOUNDATION MEMBER FROM AJIKOBI WARD ILORIN WEST KWARA STATE NIGERIA

DATE: THURSDAY 30TH August 30, 2018
Good morning ladies and gentlemen and member of the press, it is indeed a necessary circumstance prevailing in the political environment of Kwara state in particular and Nigeria in general that calls for this press conference today, in no other place than the AJIKOBI WARD AND THE AGBAJI ZONE, where the SENATE PRESIDENT is said to have come from.

Having said that, we all need to appreciate the fact that, there was defections and counter defections of politicians across the country, the one that interest me mostly is that of Kwara state, this is because of the fact, that the people of Kwara have never had it right from the time the SARAKI FAMILY decided not to be KING MAKERS as CUSTODIANS but as KING in addition. And since then up-to-date we at the grassroots have become the prisoners of the family – like chickens or sheep ready for rousting or for pepper soup at any time the election is approaching.

It is only when election is approaching that they dangle carrots as empowerments for the long forgotten electorates to woo them.

Kwara people have never been allowed to make credible representations based on any civilized democratic rules – representations are always made by the SARAKIS not to benefit the people being represented, but to serve the sole interests of the family.

For instance, the last local government election in the 16th LGA were never won by APC candidates because of impositions by BUKOLA, we organized the protest votes across the state to send signals to the APC National Secretariat that the SARAKIS had outlived their welcome and therefore they have no GOODWIL to sell the people of Kwara again as usual, to the highest political party bidders as far as the votes of Kwara people are concerned.

However, the results were manipulated and altered by use of force and authority to save the frustrated ego of SENATE PRESIDENT. Unfortunately, the boss of the Kwara State Independent Electoral Commission, Dr. Ajidagba is presently a RESIDENT INEC COMMISSIONER having been nominated as a reward for a job well done, cleared by Senate under the leadership of Bukola.

I, OMAR have consistently been the critic of the family since 1982, after realizing the selfish contents in the minds of the Saraki Family.

I will like to remind all of us that security of life and property is very essential for human survival, however, the survival of human is primary in his objective.

Unfortunately, Nigerian politicians on their lips you hear I, I and I, only; instead of- we, we and we, as it should be.

Nigerian politicians usually consider themselves at the expenses of the unfortunate majority electorate who have devoted their trust in them.

The national secretariat of APC should not make the same mistake it made in 2015 by giving undue recognitions to those, who after using the party at that time to attained their present political relevance, and have now become bitter enemies of the present administration under President Mohammed Buhari, whose integrity became the shade that gave them the political victories and relevance.

For those who are willing to be members of the party for whatever reasons at this critical period, the leadership must design the rules of engagements, that would enable the party to know where their loyalties truly belong, so that the likes of those with mind sets of R-APC do not surface in the future.

There should be justice for all based on the rules of natural laws and equity and not based on ethnicity, religion and tribal sentiments.

THE NATIONAL SECRETARIATE OF APC MUST NOT BE GUILTY OF THE SAME MISTAKE OF SACRIFICING THE SELFLESS SUPPORTERS OF PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI, WHO STILL REMAIN IN APC DESPITE THE MAGINALIZATION BY GOVERNOR ABDULFATAI AHMED AND SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI, FOR THOSE WHO BECAUSE OF PERSONAL ASPIRATIONS ARE NOW PARADDING THEMSELVES AS LOVERS OF BUHARI AND TINUBU, WHO THEY DESPISED FOR NOT JOINING APC BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTIONS, BUT COULD NOT CONFRONT BUKOLA SARAKI WITHIN AS WE DID, AND ARE STILL DOING.

THOSE OF US WHO ARE PROGRESIVES AND FEARLESS AND SELFLESS BRAVE FIGHTERS, WOULD NEVER ABANDON THE VICTORY TO BENEFIT FREELOADERS AND SELFISH POLITICIANS, WHO HAD USED THE SARAKIS TO GET ONTOP IN THE NIGERIAN POLITICAL, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE ENVIRONMENTS AFTER HAVING BEEN THE STOOGES AND BOOTLICKERS OF SARAKIS IN THE PAST.

We are all aware of the absences of government and its agencies under the leadership of Senator Bukola Saraki and his stooge Governor Ahmed.
There is a lot to say but the time is not available for now.

Our prayer is for God to deliver us from our enemies, who are pretending to be our friends! Amin!

WE IN KWARA CENTRAL SENATORIAL ARE FOR PRESIDENT MOHAMMED BUHARI AND APC, SO ARE OUR OTHER BROTHERS, SISTERS, OLD AND YOUNG ACROSS THE STATE IN GENERAL.

DECEPTIONS ARE ENOUGH! NO ROAD, POOR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, POOR HEALTH SYSTEM, NO WATER, AGRICULTURE IS NILL, NO SALARIES FOR SOME CATEGORIES OF WORKERS FOR MONTHS, PENSIONIERS ARE DENIED OF THEIR ENTITLEMENTS. ONLY ELEPHANT PROJECTS WHERE GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BE STOLEN. NOTHING IS WORKING IN KWARA.

GOOD SAVE AND BLESS KWARA AND NIGERIA!
APC! SAI BUHARI! APC! SAI BUHARI! APC! SAI BABA BUHARI!

APC! CHANGE! APC! CHANGE! APC! CHANGE BUKOLA!!!

GOOD AFTERNOON!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVYa3nPPktA

Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala the end has come for Saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
na today

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by dukie25: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
We are talking Saraki state.
Bubu would be lucky to get 800 votes in Kwara.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Butterflyleo: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
senatordave1, madridguy, Corinthians, sarrki, quickberry, seunmsg, Ngeneukwuenu come ooo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by deomelo: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2018

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Nbote(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dis guy funny sha... Anyways we are used to ur kind of news

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by milemimi93(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
[img][/img]Ajikobi/Agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Pledges Allegiance To Buhari - Kwara Reporters

August 30, 2018 News, Press Conference

The people of Ajikobi/Agbaji Zone of kwara central has withdrawn their supports for the Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki and have pledged allegiance to President Muhammadu Buhari.

A chieftain of the ruling party, Alhaji Omar Yusuf Ayelabegan said in a press conference, that "Kwara people have never been allowed to make credible representations based on any civilized democratic rules – representations are always made by the SARAKIS not to benefit the people being represented, but to serve the sole interests of the family."

Here is the press release in details;

PRESS RELEASE: BY ALHAJI OMAR YUSUF AIYELABEGAN, APC FOUNDATION MEMBER FROM AJIKOBI WARD ILORIN WEST KWARA STATE NIGERIA

DATE: THURSDAY 30TH August 30, 2018
Good morning ladies and gentlemen and member of the press, it is indeed a necessary circumstance prevailing in the political environment of Kwara state in particular and Nigeria in general that calls for this press conference today, in no other place than the AJIKOBI WARD AND THE AGBAJI ZONE, where the SENATE PRESIDENT is said to have come from.

Having said that, we all need to appreciate the fact that, there was defections and counter defections of politicians across the country, the one that interest me mostly is that of Kwara state, this is because of the fact, that the people of Kwara have never had it right from the time the SARAKI FAMILY decided not to be KING MAKERS as CUSTODIANS but as KING in addition. And since then up-to-date we at the grassroots have become the prisoners of the family – like chickens or sheep ready for rousting or for pepper soup at any time the election is approaching.

It is only when election is approaching that they dangle carrots as empowerments for the long forgotten electorates to woo them.

Kwara people have never been allowed to make credible representations based on any civilized democratic rules – representations are always made by the SARAKIS not to benefit the people being represented, but to serve the sole interests of the family.

For instance, the last local government election in the 16th LGA were never won by APC candidates because of impositions by BUKOLA, we organized the protest votes across the state to send signals to the APC National Secretariat that the SARAKIS had outlived their welcome and therefore they have no GOODWIL to sell the people of Kwara again as usual, to the highest political party bidders as far as the votes of Kwara people are concerned.

However, the results were manipulated and altered by use of force and authority to save the frustrated ego of SENATE PRESIDENT. Unfortunately, the boss of the Kwara State Independent Electoral Commission, Dr. Ajidagba is presently a RESIDENT INEC COMMISSIONER having been nominated as a reward for a job well done, cleared by Senate under the leadership of Bukola.

I, OMAR have consistently been the critic of the family since 1982, after realizing the selfish contents in the minds of the Saraki Family.

I will like to remind all of us that security of life and property is very essential for human survival, however, the survival of human is primary in his objective.

Unfortunately, Nigerian politicians on their lips you hear I, I and I, only; instead of- we, we and we, as it should be.

Nigerian politicians usually consider themselves at the expenses of the unfortunate majority electorate who have devoted their trust in them.

The national secretariat of APC should not make the same mistake it made in 2015 by giving undue recognitions to those, who after using the party at that time to attained their present political relevance, and have now become bitter enemies of the present administration under President Mohammed Buhari, whose integrity became the shade that gave them the political victories and relevance.

For those who are willing to be members of the party for whatever reasons at this critical period, the leadership must design the rules of engagements, that would enable the party to know where their loyalties truly belong, so that the likes of those with mind sets of R-APC do not surface in the future.

There should be justice for all based on the rules of natural laws and equity and not based on ethnicity, religion and tribal sentiments.

THE NATIONAL SECRETARIATE OF APC MUST NOT BE GUILTY OF THE SAME MISTAKE OF SACRIFICING THE SELFLESS SUPPORTERS OF PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI, WHO STILL REMAIN IN APC DESPITE THE MAGINALIZATION BY GOVERNOR ABDULFATAI AHMED AND SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI, FOR THOSE WHO BECAUSE OF PERSONAL ASPIRATIONS ARE NOW PARADDING THEMSELVES AS LOVERS OF BUHARI AND TINUBU, WHO THEY DESPISED FOR NOT JOINING APC BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTIONS, BUT COULD NOT CONFRONT BUKOLA SARAKI WITHIN AS WE DID, AND ARE STILL DOING.

THOSE OF US WHO ARE PROGRESIVES AND FEARLESS AND SELFLESS BRAVE FIGHTERS, WOULD NEVER ABANDON THE VICTORY TO BENEFIT FREELOADERS AND SELFISH POLITICIANS, WHO HAD USED THE SARAKIS TO GET ONTOP IN THE NIGERIAN POLITICAL, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE ENVIRONMENTS AFTER HAVING BEEN THE STOOGES AND BOOTLICKERS OF SARAKIS IN THE PAST.

We are all aware of the absences of government and its agencies under the leadership of Senator Bukola Saraki and his stooge Governor Ahmed.
There is a lot to say but the time is not available for now.

Our prayer is for God to deliver us from our enemies, who are pretending to be our friends! Amin!

WE IN KWARA CENTRAL SENATORIAL ARE FOR PRESIDENT MOHAMMED BUHARI AND APC, SO ARE OUR OTHER BROTHERS, SISTERS, OLD AND YOUNG ACROSS THE STATE IN GENERAL.

DECEPTIONS ARE ENOUGH! NO ROAD, POOR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, POOR HEALTH SYSTEM, NO WATER, AGRICULTURE IS NILL, NO SALARIES FOR SOME CATEGORIES OF WORKERS FOR MONTHS, PENSIONIERS ARE DENIED OF THEIR ENTITLEMENTS. ONLY ELEPHANT PROJECTS WHERE GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BE STOLEN. NOTHING IS WORKING IN KWARA.

GOOD SAVE AND BLESS KWARA AND NIGERIA!
APC! SAI BUHARI! APC! SAI BUHARI! APC! SAI BABA BUHARI!

APC! CHANGE! APC! CHANGE! APC! CHANGE BUKOLA!!!

GOOD AFTERNOON!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVYa3nPPktA

Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala the end has come for Saraki

Good move.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by andorbe: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
the tuzzle has begun, but saraki will overcome this zombies
Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by madridguy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Nedfed(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
When it comes to the issue of kwara State, Saraki is always at rest.
Baba no dey worry cos he no how to play is card.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki is a gunner.

Butterflyleo:
senatordave1, madridguy, Corinthians, sarrki, quickberry, seunmsg, Ngeneukwuenu come ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by MartinCorridon: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
I dislike Saraki, BUT he will still win Kwara.

I lived in Kwara for decades by the way....

I am being OBJECTIVE and not SUBJECTIVE....

Kwarans might attack me but just as elder remarked:

We are SAYING we are tired of Saraki ....but not SHOWING it enough

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by tuniski: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
MartinCorridon:
I dislike Saraki, he will still win Kwara.

Kwarans might attack me but just as elder remarked.

Exactly.
Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by sarrki(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari Know Dey rush anyone

Nah people Dey rush Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by quickberry(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Double wahala for dedi(dead) body

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Butterflyleo: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
MartinCorridon:
I dislike Saraki, he will still win Kwara.

Kwarans might attack me but just as elder remarked.

This time will be different. Kwarand have never been this open about their disdain for saraki and they are all speaking with one voice.

You will be shocked at what would happen in saraki once the elections begin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by MrJanuzaj: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Nawao you no call me for this kind thread.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by MrJanuzaj: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nedfed:

Not this time around his cup is full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by MartinCorridon: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This time will be different. Kwarand have never been this open about their disdain for saraki and they are all speaking with one voice.

You will be shocked at what would happen in saraki once the elections begin.

I hope and pray so

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Story for zombies, if Buhari gets 300votes in kwara, then he tried...

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by buharitill2023: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nedfed:
those criminals that he use to rigg before will not there and no federal might.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Kog45(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ajikobi/Agbaji supporting Buhari?

Kai who dey bring this kind stupid news?

30k stipend guy
Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by buharitill2023: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Story for zombies, if Buhari gets 300votes in kwara, then he tried...
that means thief saraki will not get 20vote because every one vote for saraki is 10 for buhari
dukie25:
We are talking Saraki state.
Bubu would be lucky to get 800 votes in Kwara.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by centoke30(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
immediately I knew the man is in apc, what they hell!!! who is he supposed to support if not their crayfish

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Dannyset(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lolz grin
Stop talking about Saraki. He doesn't have the wit to stand against Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Butterflyleo: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Nawao you no call me for this kind thread.

No vex abeg grin
Re: Breaking News! Ajikobi/agbaji Withdraws Support For Saraki, Embraces Buhari. Vid by Almaiga: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki is like a cancer, every sane Nigerian is avoiding him. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Sad Images Will Remind You Of How Our Forebearers Suffered / The Snake That Swallowed Thirty Six Million Naira. / Nigeria Election Result: Galadima Congratulates Buhari, Advises Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.