Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi (25210 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Governor Okowa Gushes Over Grandchildren After China Trip / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by blacknp(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
IllegalMoney:
I knew the moment Buhari travels, APC will engage in another display of abysmal illegality

Thunder fire Buhari
Thunder fire APC
If you supporting Buhari, thunder fire u too insah allah
Go check your papa for parlor,thunder done strike em bald head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by udemzyudex(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
unohbethel:
1. Age advantage:
Kingsley will be 57 by year 2020 Saraki will be 58 by year 2020 Atiku will be 74 by year 2020 Buhari will be 78. by year 2020

2. Educational background:
Saraki a trained medical doctor, Atiku has a diploma in Law,
Buhuri’s educational qualification is unknown,
Kingsley studied Political economics and risk management.

3. Private sector experience
Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhuri - No
Kingsley – Yes

4. Public sector experience
Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhari - Yes
Kingsley – Yes

5. Health Advantage
Saraki – in good health
Atiku – Just average
Buhari – Not good
Kingsley – in good health

6. What each aspirants seek to achieve in office...
Atiku – hopes to restructure Nigeria create jobs and boost the economy
Saraki – to make Nigeria a better place,
Buhari – war against corruption and insecurity
Kingsly – hopes to boost the economy, infrastructure among others.

7. Conclusion and my opinion.

7a. Buhari is a no go area for me on account of his health and poor / slow decision making skills.

7b. Atiku is a good one for me on account of his desire to restructure Nigeria as well as his wealth of experience which spans both the private and public sectors of the economy.

7c. Saraki is a good one for me on account of his age, education as well as his wealth of experience which spans both the private and public sectors of the economy.

7 b. Kingsley is also a good one for me on account of his age, education as well as his wealth of experience which spans both the private and public sectors of the economy but he lacks clout.

Looking forward to #2019 presidential Debates!

The polices they have to make Nigeria great again will make them stand out but Buhari is out of the game, his first term is a disaster.
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by blacknp(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
namio10:
Rochas Okorocha followed PMB to China to plot rigging of Imo governorship election with the use of the armed forces of Nigeria.

Okorocha is seeking for Third term via his son-in-law.

Buhari has special interest to have an outpost of Fulani cattle ranches in Imo state, for a launching pad for Buhari's Islamic expansionism agenda in the southeast.
Good word to describe you DAFT PUNK.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
If that is the President's mission, will his taking PDP members along change anything? Invariably what you're asking is for the President to tag spies and watchdogs along.
Even where PMB takes 15 PDP and 2 APC members, if the intent of the journey is to presumably plan how to rig 2019 elections and unseat Saraki, it would still happen.
Timi Frank, abeg stop insulting our intelligence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by taiyesoul(f): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
unohbethel:
1. Age advantage:
Kingsley will be 57 by year 2020 Saraki will be 58 by year 2020 Atiku will be 74 by year 2020 Buhari will be 78. by year 2020

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhuri - No
Kingsley – Yes

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhari - Yes
Kingsley – Yes

5. Health Advantage
Saraki – in good health
Atiku – Just average
Buhari – Not good

7a. Buhari is a no go area for me on account of his health and poor / slow decision making skills.

7b. Atiku is a good one for me on account of his desire to restructure Nigeria as well as his wealth of experience which spans both the private and public sectors of the economy.

7c. Saraki is a good one for me on account of his age, education as well as his wealth of experience which spans both the private and public sectors of the economy.

7 b. Kingsley is also a good one for me on account of his age, education as well as his wealth of experience which spans both the private and public sectors of the economy but he lacks clout.

Nice analysis,but leave Age outta this.Look at the candidates credibility instead.
Neither Saraki, Atiku nor Kingley is the best man to govern this country.let truth be told
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by blacknp(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
udemzyudex:

The polices they have to make Nigeria great again will make them stand out but Buhari is out of the game, his first term is a disaster.
Lazy man go and work and be the best you can be,only Lazy minded people keep calling the president's name,useless digital Almijiri.

Who will make your life great?,you have no comparative skills over the next man,so what gives you the edge,You do not want to apply your mind and body to critical work, but you want to live in luxury?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
unohbethel:
1. Age advantage:

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhuri - No
Kingsley – Yes

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhari - Yes
Kingsley – Yes

5. Health Advantage
Saraki – in good health
Atiku – Just average
Buhari – Not good

This is the real deal...but will "Niger-Area" agree...

I would love a debate that determines who becomes our President...but we all know the story lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by blacknp(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
taiyesoul:

Nice analysis,but leave Age outta this.Look at the candidates credibility instead.
Either Saraki, Atiku or Kingley is the best man to govern this country.let truth be told
All jokers saraki,atiku and are we talking of the same kingsley Moghalu that couldn't win the nomination of an unknown group of people called PACT or something like that?My guy justice is blind,don't get hood winked by hatred,who the cap fits let them wear it,No vacancy in Aso Rock.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by Shemadex(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=unohbethel post=70782184]1. Age advantage:

Kingsley studied Political economics and risk management. CT

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhuri - No
Kingsley – Yes

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhari - Yes
Kingsley – Yes

5. Health Advantage
Saraki – in good health
Atiku – Just average
Buhari – Not good

Looking forward to #2019 presidential Debates![/quote .....this write up is only for ND for u nd]for urself

1 Like

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by Shemadex(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
IllegalMoney:
I knew the moment Buhari travels, APC will engage in another display of abysmal illegality

Thunder fire Buhari
Thunder fire APC
If you supporting Buhari, thunder fire u too insah allah
ND ur father

1 Like

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by blacknp(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Trackrec:

This is the real deal...but will "Niger-Area" agree...

I would love a debate that determines who becomes our President...but we all know the story lipsrsealed
Talk is cheap,action speaks louder than words,you would be out of your mind if you think the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria would go out of his busy schedule and waste his time to debate these clowns on any issue whatsoever and give them any audience,i believe the President has employed competent people that are mandated to speak on his behalf on any specific issue.

Let them be waiting for debate on NTA.
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by ofuonyebi: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
why is these pple always afraid even of PMB's poopoo?...chai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by Bintuenyo: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
who is this monkey again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by kipesco(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
unohbethel:
1. Age advantage:

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhuri - No
Kingsley – Yes

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhari - Yes
Kingsley – Yes

5. Health Advantage
Saraki – in good health
Atiku – Just average
Buhari – Not good

Tambuwal nko and Kwankwaso
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by udemzyudex(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
blacknp:
Lazy man go and work and be the best you can be,only Lazy minded people keep calling the president's name,useless digital Almijiri.

Who will make your life great?,you have no comparative skills over the next man,so what gives you the edge,You do not want to apply your mind and body to critical work, but you want to live in luxury?

LOL.. What's wrong with this m0ron grin did I come to you for help or beg you to feed me? That's the problem with all this lifeless zombies, you can't criticise the president without them coming after your head..

Oga go find one place lie down.
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by JegaQuin: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
I don't care!

Anything that will bring Buhari back to the Presidency in 2019 is highly welcomed!!

The IPOB miscreants should go eat thier poo!
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by safariman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why are we presenting so many delegates/representatives/governors/ministers for a couple of days' convention? Have we ever have so many delegates visiting Nigeria even from smaller, less developed countries?
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by Oponel1962: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Enough of this nonsense.
You people are always telling lies about situations.
If you are afraid of those people better come out straight rather than formulating lies.
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by Sholaco: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
unohbethel:
1. Age advantage:

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhuri - No
Kingsley – Yes

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhari - Yes
Kingsley – Yes

5. Health Advantage
Saraki – in good health
Atiku – Just average
Buhari – Not good

Keep wailing,don't go and get ur pvc....look here election s not won on social media o
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by bizzibodi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Can't they think of any other thing apart from election?
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by semyman: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
These guys sickness have no immediate cure. Looting gangs
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by Kingspin(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
That is how you will wail for the remaining days of your life.
There is sense in what Timi said than the jid you write
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by candygist: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
That is how you will wail for the remaining days of your life.

Can't you see is mouth like an olosho kitten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by senatordave1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kingspin:
Which sense? In almost all of buhari's trips,he includes opposition governors yet some still complained.did gej and obj include opposition on his trips?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by buharitill2023: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kingspin:
why won't the jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist see sense in their fellow jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pig of pdp.
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by egat: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
[this is nonsense why will they trip to China just to plot election rigging? Even though am no buhari fan, this make no sense.

Buhari's China Trip is to Plot Rigging of 2019 elections, Saraki’s Removal, alleges Timi Frank

Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has faulted a trip to China on Friday by President Muhammadu Buhari and his party men under the guise of participating in the 7th Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (FOCAC).

Frank in a statement in Abuja described the trip as a decoy to plot how to rig the 2019 general elections in favour of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and also perfect the renewed plot to remove the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

He insisted that the President has once again demonstrated his intolerance for members of the opposition political parties by only selecting APC Governors and other party cronies for the trip instead of availing competent businessmen and women of the opportunity to attend the FOCAC Summit irrespective of their party affiliations.

Recall that the Presidency had on Thursday released names of APC Governors, Senators and cabinet members who will be on the President’s entourage to include Governors Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar, Akinwunmi Ambode, Mohammed Badaru Abubakar and Rochas Anayo Okorocha of Bauchi, Lagos, Jigawa and Imo States respectively.

Others are Senators Abdullahi Adamu, George Akume, Godswill Akpabio and Aliyu Wamakko representing Nasarawa, Benue, Akwa Ibom and Sokoto States respectively.

Also accompanying the President are: the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama; Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi; Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola; Minister of FCT, Muhammad Bello; Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Okechukwu Enelamah; Minister of Budget and National Planning, Udoma Udo Udoma; Minister of Water Resources, Suleiman Adamu; Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, and Minister of State, Aviation, Hadi Sirika.

Others are the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno; the Director General, National Intelligence Agency, Ahmed Abubakar; and the Group Managing Director, NNPC, Maikanti Baru.

But while querying the entourage in a statement on Friday, Comrade Frank said the trip could not have been in the interest of Nigeria but that of the ruling APC on how to rig the 2019 general elections and perfect plans to effect change of leadership in the Senate.

Frank challenged the Presidency to tell Nigerians why only APC Governors, Senators, Ministers and others were selected for the trip if not "to perfect their plot evil against Nigeria's democracy?”

"Nigerians will recall that during the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, no such trip was made without the presence of opposition Governors and Lawmakers.

"Although, President Buhari too has traveled to foreign trips with opposition governors and Senators before now but the make up of the entourage for the current trip casts doubt on the true intent of selecting these points men of Buhari for the FOCAC Summit in China.

"Our sources around the Presidency have also confirmed to us that the plot to perfect the plot to rig the 2019 elections and the removal of Bukola Saraki as Senate President is responsible for the exclusion of opposition elements from the current trip.

"In an official business trip to China where business opportunities abound, one will expect a tolerant government to travel along with foremost Nigerian businessmen and women and not party cronies or leaders of the APC’s cabal in the Senate like Senator Abdullahi Adamu and Senator Godswill Apabio who are anti-Saraki's leadership.

“The very composition of the entourage which include heads of elite security agencies, and top brass of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) - the money pot of the country - betrays the hidden agenda of the Presidency on this trip.”

Frank, however called on Nigerians, right groups and leaders of thought to speak up on how the current administration is using the country’s resources to fund private political meetings disguised as ‘official trip’ on how to subvert the rule of law, remove Saraki and undermine the nation’s democracy in a far away country.

Signed:
Comrade Timi Frank
Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary
Abuja[/quote]
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
blacknp:
Talk is cheap,action speaks louder than words,you would be out of your mind if you think the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria would go out of his busy schedule and waste his time to debate these clowns on any issue whatsoever and give them any audience,i believe the President has employed competent people that are mandated to speak on his behalf on any specific issue.

Let them be waiting for debate on NTA.

Talk is cheap,action speaks louder than words

Talk wasn't cheap in 2015! This is how we short change ourselves and enthrone unethical practices out of sync with Democracy.

Busy Schedule indeed. He's now suddenly busy...Busy doing what exactly?

Waste his time to debate ...Choi! grin So, spending quality time to explain your leadership road map to citizens is a waste....Interesting!

I believe the President has employed competent people. Wrong!

The masses employed him to lead them both in words and by actions. We could even argue about the "competent" people you mentioned sef... cheesy

Anyways, Nigeria is just a democratic country on paper. So, I am not shocked

Na our regular trademark
Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by buharitill2023: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
unohbethel:
1. Age advantage:

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhuri - No
Kingsley – Yes

Saraki - Yes
Atiku - Yes
Buhari - Yes
Kingsley – Yes

5. Health Advantage
Saraki – in good health
Atiku – Just average
Buhari – Not good

has any of them ever fight war, like civil war and international war.
Has any of them ever fought terrorism like maitalsine,boko Haram, militant and idiotic pigs of bia-fra (ipob)?
Has any of them ever go to international war college like in US and India, ?
Has any of them ever be head of state ?

With all this experience, buhari remain the best till 2023.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi by clickwtB(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
What do you expect from a traitor!!! undecided undecided undecided kissPMB THE GREAT TILL 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor / Nigerian Government Condemns Coup D'Etat In Guinea / EndSARS: Omokri’s Petition Against Buhari Removed From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.