Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises (44445 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Twoclans(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
To imagine I even thought it was a small boy behind the blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Comanche(f): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dude is only owning up because there are stronger forces at hand now.
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Tedpgrass: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wonder what his wife thinks of the sorry mess

Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Infidoniyke(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Acknowledging u made a mistake and asking for forgiveness is a big step healing. Enough respect for you.
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by N0favors: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
We love nudes kiss
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Blackfire(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yes the guy shouldn't be castrated , but don't you think the girl deserves a resounding slap
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Lilimax(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Apology accepted, go and sin no more
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by milemimi93(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
I made a mistake, I said something I didn't mean... I made a very big mistake.. I did say out of anger that I was going to leak JamaicanLove's nude.. I went too far.. I have disappointed a lot of people and I'm Sorry
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
policy12:

Bros I respect you, not many ppu can apologize for their wrong doing not even our politicians. Most of the ppu that will criticized you are either wailers, Hailers or Zone B who will never hold their idols and mentors to apologize to the nation for leading and still leading us to d current state of this nation.
why won't him apologize when he was sensing and smelling jail from unknown poke noser, after God, Na Government. he can't fight the government and won, people are the government
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by EvilMetahuman: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I don't know why some guys are so dumb.
Any confidential stuff sent or kept in your possession should remain confidential regardless of any changes of circumstances in your relationship with the sender.

In my phone data protection feature.
I have nudes of my virtually all exes including some intimacy videos which were created on a consensual basis.

Even when things got rocky between us.
Showing any other persons or releasing any of the confidential stuffs have never crossed my mind.

In this digital age, emotional maturity is a very important tool to have in ones arsenal.
gbammmm
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Bobbyrobby1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Any confidential stuff sent or kept in your possession should remain confidential regardless of any changes of circumstances in your relationship with the sender.

I have nudes of my virtually all exes including some intimacy videos which were created on a consensual basis.share some gimme na as back up Incase ur phone spoil��� just joking oo

Showing any other persons or releasing any of the confidential stuffs have never crossed my mind.

In this digital age, emotional maturity is a very important tool to have in ones arsenal.
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
In as much as requesting for and sending nudes is very wrong, I still don't understand the reasoning behind guys wanting to embarrass a woman using something she sent to you in confidence. It is very wrong to shame a woman using her private pictures. Yes I have asked for nudes, i received and I never kept them. I always deleted. It's childish, it's unruly but yes... Sometimes, we do crazy things just because we can but putting it it out for the public to achieve a selfish interest is a no no. Respect and trust are two things that when broken can never be regained easily if ever. Ladies, stop sending your nudes to we guys. We will always ask but please always say no because not every guy can be trusted to be mature enough and the ones mature enough do not have stickers on their foreheads.

1 Like

Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Legalese(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Konji na bascard lol. Baba de even swear say make him family bury am just for nudes.

1 Like

Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by blujoi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
I still wonder what guys do with nudes, tbh. It’s so childish, and the babes that send the nudes are senseless. If I wanna see u nude, it better be with my two eyes, live in my room. I wish someone will make a scapegoat of this dude!!

1 Like

Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Wendy80(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Another dumb girl somewhere is busy sending her nude pics to a guy somewhere in the name of love... They will never hear.
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by sweetyme001(f): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Alright!!! apology accepted!! Next is to summit yourself to the police for proper briefing.
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Truflexunits(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
If she had paid you the said amount would you be saying you did out of anger? In fact you need to be thought a lesson.
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Neofingerz: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I have nudes of my virtually all exes including some intimacy videos which were created on a consensual basis.

clap for your stupidity
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by zicoraads: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

This one is strong. Wait, what?! shocked cheesy
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Psoul(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
He was just afraid that he may be arrested. He was never sorry at all.
He posted one or two of the girl'n nude pics. He should be arrested.
He is a silly boy.

1 Like

Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by zicoraads: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Twoclans:
To imagine I even thought it was a small boy behind the blackmail.
Sadly, maturity isn't about age. I'm quite disappointed myself. I also thought this was a small boy somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Zhahovic(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

grin

How about adding that maturity to man utd's defence too??
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by johnstar(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Na wao

U get all ur exes nude pic for phone??

Gals are useless very useless set of gals with fish brains

If i no marry virgin for 9ja i go radar marry white woman wey no don born pickin and they honest to me and sh
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by deebrain(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Go and sin no more
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
tstx:
The girl is a fool

My dear with all the bad experiences ,daily warnings etc even suicides based in this sort of rubbish ,some fish brains still no wan hear word
Why on earth will u send nude pic to men other than you husband self and any husband deletes then immediately to avoid it falling into wrong hands .I know of one whose phone was stolen and next thing his wives naked PX were all over ..she had a break down and trust in-laws

Women just no wan hear word
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by ipobarethieves: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
see his fl@thead
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by Phoenix111: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Guy is scared of going to jail and he quickly made a uturn & apologized, dt does not change d fact dt he tried extorting d poor gal, I believe he's got a case to answer wt d police, ds is not a matter of "go &sin no more", yeah! D bubble has bursted & u must face d music......
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by mhizAnnie(f): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
AcuraZDX:
A Nigerian Man with handle Keneizoid threatened to blackmail a lady by posting her nudes https://www.nairaland.com/4707320/female-corper-threatened-pay-n150000 on blog pages..

It was gathered that the girlfriend sent him the nudes on WhatsApp based on trust, when the guy asked her of it.

When things turned around, he then threatened to blackmail her with the nudes.

The news got into the ears of Angry Nigerians and they called him out and blasted him seriously

The Guy in question later got back to his senses and tendered a sincere apology few hours ago..

He wrote
;

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-apologizes-after-being-called-out-for-trying-to-blackmail-a-lady-with-her-nudes/

Wait fess...am I the only one seeing the wedding ring
Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by dominique(f): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
He only realized he was making a mistake after he got exposed, he must be very stupid. I hope he's arrested and prosecuted so that others can learn from him. A lot of people are not aware that releasing private data about people is a form or cybercrime and it is punishable by law. Blackmail is also a serious offense. If handled well, this goat should be facing no less than 3 years in jail.

1 Like

Re: Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises by FitnessHomme: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student / Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.