Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

"See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo (4137 Views)

“cover Your Body” – Fan Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Exposed Booty In Red Bikini / 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by gistgod: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
@gistvic

Toke Makinwa who is a Nigerian radio personality, television host, vlogger, and author posted a photo recently that has spark up a lot of comment on the internet.

Different fans gave their comment of the picture........

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/see-that-ass-fans-react-to-toke-makinwa.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

See some below:

Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bedroom service lomo
Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by DCONE1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ugly bitch
Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
It's photoshopped but only a little bit. It's still obvious the ass is fake.
Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by Auladimeji(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mtcheeeeew angry

3 Likes

Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by generationz(f): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
instead of getting a butt job toke should have just gone on workouts

her natural body shape is inverted triangle thus she has broad shoulders and no ass, no boobs and small lower body compared to her upper body

with good workout she would have been able to reverse that to have a triangle/ pear shape like Kathy Drayton
now she looks like she tied her hips to her body and its falling as she is walking . she can never take a normal photo because the ass and hips look weird.

2 Likes

Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
generationz:
instead of getting a butt job toke should have just gone on workouts

her natural body shape is inverted triangle thus she has broad shoulders and no ass, no boobs and small lower body compared to her upper body

with good workout she would have been able to reverse that to have a triangle/ pear shape like Kathy Drayton
now she looks like she tied her hips to her body and its falling as she is walking . she can never take a normal photo because the ass and hips look weird.

Hmmm babe, are you talking from experience though?
Don't be fooled by those workout experts you see giving you advices, many of them have gotten a butt job & using exercise routines to maintain it.
Also know that Kathy Drayton has a very strong body, almost like a Man, It's not just about her body shape.

Having a broad shoulder & no ass is a turn off, she knows this & getting her ass done is something I actually would support.
Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by generationz(f): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hmmm babe, are you talking from experience though?
Don't be fooled by those workout experts you see giving you advices, many of them have gotten a butt job & using exercise routines to maintain it.
Also know that Kathy Drayton has a very strong body, almost like a Man, It's not just about her body shape.

Having a broad shoulder & no ass is a turn off, she knows this & getting her ass done is something I actually would support.

I know the fake ones by sight. I also can tell which body type a lady naturally has or had before any exercise or surgery.
but I thought guys liked the Kathy Drayton and Selena Williams kinda body?
Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
generationz:

I know the fake ones by sight. I also can tell which body type a lady naturally has or had before any exercise or surgery.
but I thought guys liked the Kathy Drayton and Selena Williams kinda body?

Okay, good you can recognize fake bodies.

Serena williams has a masculine body & got a lot of body shaming for that. Usually guys I know like ladies who are curvy but not manly like Bernice Burgos. Kathy is a bit manly too.

I can't speak for what everyone likes, Guys actually like diff things, so its wrong for me to generalise.
Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by generationz(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
cruchenutii:

Okay, good you can recognize fake bodies.

Serena williams has a masculine body & got a lot of body shaming for that. Usually guys I know like ladies who are curvy but not manly like Bernice Burgos. Kathy is a bit manly too.

I can't speak for what everyone likes, Guys actually like diff things, so its wrong for me to generalise.

true

how are you

1 Like

Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
generationz:

true

how are you

I'm good oh, You?
Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Booty kiss
Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bag of Sh!t

1 Like

Re: "See That Ass" - Fans React To Toke Makinwa Photo by generationz(f): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

I'm good oh, You?
fine

(1) (Reply)

Music Video: Genevieve Nnaji Ft Kojo Antwi Thinking of You / New Movie Trailer;4 Play Reloaded / What This Guy Saw Inside A Five-Alive Fruit Drink Would Shock You (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.