Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity (4063 Views)

One Single Habit That Makes Millionaire A Lot Of Money / One Common Habit That Makes Every Millionaire A Lot Of Money / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Erudite01: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Goddyss:
He is really creative but this is not beautiful using my standard of beauty.

It looks inferior, local and barbaric.

Mention me and be cursed!
I bet if you can claim to have one of was he has created in your home
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Erudite01: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Goddyss:
From the innermost recess of my mind, I speak frankly. The OP has an innovative mind but this looks like a drum of crude oil repainted and redesigned. I wouldn't put it in my house if given for free
The truth is you can't even afford one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Eponyeeboz: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Goddyss:

It's people like you that hate being criticized constructively.

I don't exchange words with pawns. Don't mention me again

Stop throwing words that you don't understand their meanings. You have no talent and you can't appreciate talent.

I'll quote you for as long as I please, Nairaland is a public forum not owned by you.

1 Like

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by DeBrain045(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dahra:
Our client, a reputable School, requires a suitable candidate for immediate employment.
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Slot: 1
Qualifications: B.Sc in relevant field.
Job Description:
• Teaches courses in mathematics to pupils utilizing core curriculum and appropriate curriculum publications as guidelines in teaching individual course content as approved by the Board of Education.
• Instructs pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the school district.
• Develops lesson plans and appropriate instructional aids stressing “discovery” and laboratory learning methods.
Salary Package: Very Attractive (Negotiable).
Note: Candidates applying for this position MUST be resident in Edo state.
Method of Application: Follow the link https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/mathematics-teacher/ or visit our head office at No 90 Akpakpava Road, Besides Zenith Bank Opp Stanbic IBTC, Benin City, Edo State.
For more details, call +2348162013403, +2348087691796.
Call time: (9:00am – 5:00pm)

Dahra:
Our client, a reputable School, requires a suitable candidate for immediate employment.
Job Title: Physics Teacher
Job Description:
• Oversee and analyze student outcomes in physics.Convey and interact with parents, students, staff and community.
Develop, select and change instructional materials and plans to attain all students requirements.
Provide educational environment commensurate to physical, social, intellectual and emotional development of children.
Method of Application: Follow the link https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/physics-teacher/ or visit our head office at No 90 Akpakpava Road, Besides Zenith Bank Opp Stanbic IBTC, Benin City, Edo State.

Dahra:
Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Job Description:
• Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
• Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
Method of Application: Follow the link https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/chemistry-teacher/ or visit our head office at No 90 Akpakpava Road, Besides Zenith Bank Opp Stanbic IBTC, Benin City, Edo State.

Dahra:
Job Title: Biology Teacher
Job Description:
Develop and initiate biology teaching materials and course content.
Deliver lectures to students on living organisms and things.
Teach students on how cells function in relation to their environments.
Teach and encourage students to conduct experiments in biology.
Develop and integrate illustrative concepts in biology teaching methods. .
Method of Application: Follow the link https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/biology-teacher-2/ or visit our head office at No 90 Akpakpava Road, Besides Zenith Bank Opp Stanbic IBTC, Benin City, Edo State.

Dahra:
Job Description:
Method of Application: Follow the link https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/biology-teacher-2/ or visit our head office at No 90 Akpakpava Road, Besides Zenith Bank Opp Stanbic IBTC, Benin City, Edo State.

Dahra:
Job Description:

Which brand of weed you smoke

1 Like

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by DeBrain045(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Erudite01:
The truth is you can't even afford one
I tell you this kind of person might live in one room coming to claim Big boy online
SMH

1 Like

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
equilogng:
From a humble beginning..dateline ajegunle...This lad conquer the frustration and against all odds got creative and turned his unemployment status after dumping his certificate but utilizing his natural gift....

Now the question is "Is our certificate irrelevant" ?

Of course, NO!

But the truth is, our certificate does not do the work even been employed but our creativity..ingenuity comes when we task ourmental faculties through imagination when faced with problem ..There is the unique selling point 'creativity' on the inside its only when we are able to solve a problem from our creativity we can really prove our education...Problem solving is the hallmark of our educated mind...

You are educated,yes but his your mind enlightened?

You re the next to break the jinx..there is greatness in you!

Bro, a certificate is very important. With the touch of a mechanical engineer and a business guru, this design will go global.

1 Like

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
KingSatan:

Your business will sell beyond the shores of the African continent.

I am so proud of you.

But I want to advice you Son.

I know you are happy that you have achieved this beautiful feat but do not feel relaxed. It calls for a challenge and soon you will see people copy your design and replicate it with better designs and cheaper materials.

Continue searching your mind for innovative ideas. It is in there, you will find it.

That is the only way you can stay ahead of your competitors.

I love you
KingSatan,
I requested some info from you on your why I gave up on love thread. did you see it? plz respond. thanks.
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by equilogng: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2018
BiggyB242:

Bro, a certificate is very important. With the touch of a mechanical engineer and a business guru, this design will go global.

That's the truth..you are.Right on point...
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by trendymart(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2018
Right skill with creativity will culminate in value production our education gives us packaging and pushes us up to limelight and global relevance..

It obvious the guy still needs packaging and polishing.. Education can give him that so certificate is very very useful so is skill..
They work hand in hand...
Get a skill but also add education to avoid mediocrity...

1 Like

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by equilogng: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Arinze, it's like you want to cry today.
Who do you want to curse? A curse causeless shall not stand. Your curse would just join the ones manifesting in you and compound your problems.

I would mention you as much as I like and if you decide to be stupid, I'll make a scapegoat out of you.

Pls ..I think it is enough of this.. Nairaland is a forum for information acquisition and positive interaction.
We should be matured and show respect for one another.

Remember, employers go to miles to dig out our online presence and activities in order to unravel our through selves.
You know what a mean..Stop the negative vibes online , if we find out well enough you might even be from same native or language... So one love OK.
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Eponyeeboz: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2018
equilogng:

Pls ..I think it is enough of this.. Nairaland is a forum for information acquisition and positive interaction.
We should be matured and show respect for one another.

Remember, employers go to miles to dig out our online presence and activities in order to unravel our through selves.
You know what a mean..Stop the negative vibes online , if we find out well enough you might even be from same native or language... So one love OK.

Okay chief. Noted.
I'll back off if he behaves himself.
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Martinez19(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Certainly creative but I still prefer traditional/neo traditional furnitures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC47/2021 And DSSC26/2021 Recruitment - Application Procedure. / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / Kpmg Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.