Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club (2937 Views)

Wizkid Grooves To Davido's " Blow My Mind" Hit Song. / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos / Tekno Reveals His Big Cassava Has He Grooves To Wizkid Manya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by Josephine1990: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nicki Minaj, the queen of rap is seen looking very hot and sexy dancing to a song in a club house. You can see more videos of her below.

To see video, check it out here

Source: https://www.4purelifestyle.com/2018/08/31/watch-nicki-minaj-flaunt-her-assets-as-she-grooves-to-a-song-in-the-club/

cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by tstx(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
fake
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by dbos11(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
*salivating*
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by Ask4diva(f): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nicki chest dey learn wer my own deysmiley
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by Josephine1990: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ask4diva:
Are you sure, babes look am well, that thing nah STANDARD, e no dey ever fall.
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by mayweather145: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
If u HV data, pls watch that video above... Black is originally powerful !!! grin
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by jabor4Naija(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ask4diva:
No picture to compare it with so we won't really know
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by jabor4Naija(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Her ass always gets me thinking naughty
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by Ask4diva(f): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2018
jabor4Naija:

No picture to compare it with so we won't really know
trust me.. It's massive cool
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Ask4diva:
Seeing is believing
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by jabor4Naija(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Ask4diva:
I don't know of oda ppl but i would like to c it
Re: Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club by Boldash: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ask4diva:
Lol..it's okay.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Getting Married To M. T. (pix) / Photo Of The Girl In Oxlade SEX TAPE / I’m Praying For You My Brother”- Davido Reacts To Kizz Daniel’s Cryptic Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.