Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (45938 Views)

Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form / Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form / Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by kluv2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why weeping now?Maybe he remembered how many nomination forms he had collected without success

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by automatix: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
freecocoa:
You are only fooling yourself you criminal, mschew!
grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by galoz: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Olushola2017(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Because PMB wept to win in 2015, you Atiku go cry till you lose in 2019.
Una don turn weeping and crying to juju to win elections ehn? U don lose, I swear!
Funny and useless politrick-cians!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Nisnud10: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
So funny wink cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Kingjames(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Teacher no teach me nonsense-fela

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by FitnessHomme: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Codo22(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Seeking cheap sympathy.... Mtcheeew

No 1 gives a Bleep
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm.. Crocodile tears!! Who beat am? Who are the deceiving? We are wiser now
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by dbos11(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
It would av been better if this man was an actor.

He sabi act no b small. cheesy grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Vote Buhari Out.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Just as they trying to rule unprepared, they also trying to deceive us unprepared. These men are just lazy fools that only know how to loot perfectly without remorse.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by bedspread: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
sweetyme001:
Alright!! This man has nothing to offer. He started crying immediately he was told by other aspirants the following phrase" we would make you a consensus candidate if only you can travel to the United state of America"!! Party of criminals and non progressive elements. In a sane country Atiku would have been sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour!! If Efcc looked into his matter now " Some aggressive and criminal elements will start shouting Buhari Buhari Buhari!!
[/s]POINTLESS POINT
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Vornic: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Because buhari cried and later became President, this one too wants to try the same format
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by imran147(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hey ya sorry oo atiku

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by HomeOfMe(f): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by jattopeter(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Enough of crocodile tear ...Na by cry? We don pass that level.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by redcliff: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Printerscanner:
Why weeping before defeat? He should hold on and save his energy, he will weep a lot when he loses the election and EFCC asks him to explain how he became the highest employer of labour in the country just because he was VP for 8 years.

Mumuni Alao
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! This man has nothing to offer. He started crying immediately he was told by other aspirants the following phrase" we would make you a consensus candidate if only you can travel to the United state of America"!! Party of criminals and non progressive elements. In a sane country Atiku would have been sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour!! If Efcc looked into his matter now " Some aggressive and criminal elements will start shouting Buhari Buhari Buhari!!

Mohdi could not travel to the US as well until elected Indian president so what is your point ?

Anything to kick the lifeless one out of power. If you want a better Nigeria stop supporting the Fulani jihadist in Aso rock.

Do you want a better Nigeria ?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by addictiv(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
I bet he will an award for his acting skills in the movie.... Atiku issa Fraud. Atiku issa Fraud. Atiku issa Fraud. BTW Buhari still remains lifeless
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Printerscanner: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
frankotele:
Try to take into cognizance the moral rightness of an action! despite ur lng story the aftermath is that Atiku has succeded in eradicating unemployment with the little resources in his possesion over the years..before Buharis inception as a lifeless president, how many times was he flying private jet abroad for firstclass treatment? compare to now? outside presidency, how has Buhari been able to affect lives through job creation? broda the difference is clear.. choose wisely.

Let's meet at the polls. Tell this your story that Atiku is a good man for stealing our money and using it to establish private companies for himself and employing us whom he has stolen from. Let's meet at the polls, Nigerians will decide.

And about Buhari going for treatment abroad, please remember that when Atiku twisted his ankle in his house, ordinary ankle twist oooo, he went abroad for treatment. Even imPatience Jonathieve died and resurrected on the 8th day in a German hospital. What about Stella Obasanjo that stole our money to do cosmetics surgery and in the process killed herself in a Germany hospital. If PDP cannot fix Nigeria's health system in 16 years, then it will be foolish for anyone to think that Buhari the magician can do it in 3.5 years. The road is rough, the work is tough, Nigerians are suffering, but with people like Buhari/Osinbajo leading Nigerians, definitely WE SHALL SUCCEED .

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Berankis: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
There is nothing as distasteful and repugnant as a amn shedding fake tears for cheap emotional manipulations! Fayose, Atiku and co... I pray you guys never succeed again politically in this country.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Bullhari007(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Atiku create more than 10,000 jobs directly and indirectly, can someone point what zai Barbar create since his time in political wilderness time to send Zai Barbar Back to Daura
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Jman06(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
I have so much confidence in this man Atiku Abubakar. He's a detribalized Nigerian and an astute businessman who has all the potentials to change our poor economic situation for good.
But would Nigerians be wise enough to elect him?? And not allow themselves to be deceived by bigots who paint Atiku black with frivolous and unsubstantiated claims??

Time shall tell!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Witnes: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Buhari did it 2011 and lost so prepare to Loose and ready 4 2023 again.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Mandela839(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
He has not started weeping yet

CHECK BELOW MY PUBLICATION ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE IN DECEMBER 14TH 2017 AND THE ONE I POSTED IN JANUARY BUT I COULDN'T REACH MEDIA HOUSES FOR PROPER CIRCULATION

............................................................................................
these were the 30 prophecies God gave to me on the 14 of December 2017 which are already manifesting which I posted on my timeline but the media houses are not circulating them because they don't believe in some people but they share and published some people.....
1=STAND UP AND SMILE because NEXT YEAR IS YOUR YEAR B PREPARING NOW because U WILL CARRY YOUR BABY TO STRENGTHEN YOUR MARRIAGE NEXT YEAR.
2=YOUR JOB IS WAITING FOR U,
3=YOUR PROMOTION LETTER IS GOING ON.
4=YOUR FINANCIAL STABILITY IS STABILIZING ITSELF AHEAD OF 2018,
5=A LOT OF CELEBRATION IN YOUR HOUSE AND U ARE ONE OF THE REASONS FOR THE CELEBRATION.
6= I SEE THE NIGERIA ECONOMY STABILIZING.
7=I SEE THE DOLLAR APPRECIATING BACK TO #250/$.
8=I SEE FOOD EVERYWHERE.
9=I SEE CHILDREN FORGETTING THE MEANING OF "OFF NEPA" MEANING STABLE ELECTRICITY.
10=I SEE MASSIVE DECAMPING OF POLITICIANS FROM APC TO PDP AND PDP TO APC AND I ASK WHY.
11=I SEE PRICE OF CRUDE OIL IN THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET FLUCTUATING BECAUSE OF AMERICA.
12= I SEE ISRAEL WINNING THE WAR OF JERUSALEM AGAINST THE PALESTINE.
13= I SEE DONALD TRUMP IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPTS AND LATER BEING CELEBRATED.
14=I SEE MEN OF GOD BEING INVESTIGATED OF THEIR WEALTH.
15=I SEE NUMEROUS AND THE HIGHEST CLASHES OF CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
16= I SEE THE PRICE OF CRUDE OIL GOING UP MORE REVENUE FOR THE NATION BUT I SEE THE COUNTRY PAYING MORE FOR IMPORTED FUEL AND I ASKED WHY.
17=I SEE NORTH KOREA SUPREME LEADER GAINING MORE SUPPORT FROM MAINLY ISLAMIC STATE TO FIGHT AMERICA.
18=I HEAR DRUMS OF WAR ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT GOD USE EUROPEAN UNION TO STOP IT.
19=I SEE BRITISH FIGHTING THEMSELVES BECAUSE OF BREXIT.
20=I SEE GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE FIGHTING FOR THE VP POSITION.
21=I SEE EKITI PDP IN CRISES BECAUSE OF FAYOSE ANOINTED CANDIDATE WHICH MAY LEAD TO THEIR DOOM IN THE SW AND VICTORY TO APC.... I SEE MYSELF CONGRATULATING FAYEMI
22= I SEE APC RETAINING OSUN STATE
23=I SEE ATIKU ABUBAKAR BEING DISGRACE IN PDP BY DENYING HIM OF PRESIDENTIAL TICKET.
23= I SEE RABIU KWANKWANSO, BUKOLA SARIAKE, AMINU TAMBUWAL, DOGARA BUT BEING LAST BECAUSE OF FEAR OF IMPEACHMENT AS I SEE BAD EGGS THAT WERE THERE FOR PRESIDENTIAL REASON DECAMPING WHICH WILL MARK THE END OF THEIR POLITICAL CARRIER .
24= I SEE MORE SUPPORT BY NIGERIANS FOR PRESIDENT BUHARI AS SENATORS AND HONOURABLES DECAMPED TO OTHER PARTIES AND PDP ALSO LOSING ONE OF THEIR BIGGEST FISH IN THE SENATE TO APC BECAUSE OF BUKOLA RECOGNITION
25= I SEE PROGRESS IN THE MAMBILA POWER PLANT
26=I SEE WORKABLE RAIL TRANSPORT
27= I SEE CABINET RESHUFFLE BOTH FED AND STATE GOVERNMENT
29=I SEE NIGERIA DOING WELL IN AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY ALL THANKS TO INNOCENT.
30=I SEE PDP LOSING A STATE TO APC
GOD SHOWED ME ALL THESE THIS MORNING PLS LET'S PRAY FOR OUR DEAR COUNTRY AND THE WORLD.
COMRADE OGBORIEFOR NELSON MANDELA

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Make this Atiku go sit down jawe
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by fattyG: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Printerscanner:
Why weeping before defeat? He should hold on and save his energy, he will weep a lot when he loses the election and EFCC asks him to explain how he became the highest employer of labour in the country just because he was VP for 8 years.

pls ow is atiku the highest employer of labour?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by onatisi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why did he behave as if he is been given his political obituary form to fill and submit
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms by Mandela839(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
as a political prophet this is what I saw before now

As a political prophet watch out the followings that I posted since January this year

I AM JUST LAUGHING BECAUSE I STILL SEE PRESIDENT BUHARI WINNING THE 2019 ELECTION...... this is the permutation and calculation:
BUHARI WILL CLEAR THE NORTH WEST AND THE SOUTH WEST 80% FROM EACH ZONE, U ALL KNOW WHY HE IS FROM NW AND SW CAN NOT WAIT FOR ANOTHER 8YEARS, NORTH EAST SHALL BE DIVIDED INTO THREE :
1: BUHARI 60% (BORNO, BAUCHI, YOBE EVEN THE ADAMAWA)
2: PDP CANDIDATE (25% TARABA AND GOMBE)
3: ATIKU ABUBAKAR (15% MAINLY FROM ADAMAWA AND TARABA) AFTER HE HAS BEEN DENIED OF PDP PRESIDENTIAL TICKET, HE WILL GO FOR ANOTHER PARTY SO APGA GET READY TO RECEIVE ATIKU.
SOUTH EAST THE SOUL OF PDP AND APGA ADOPTED CANDIDATE BUHARI WITH 25% FROM IMO, ABIA AND ANAMBRA,50% FOR PDP, 25% FOR ATIKU AND APGA
SOUTH SOUTH THE HOME OF OYEGUN 30% FOR BUHARI EDO, AKWA IBOM AND RIVERS, 50% FOR PDP AND 15% FOR ATIKU.
MIDDLE BIRTH FOR BUHARI 70%, 20%PDP AND 10% ATIKU ABUBAKAR AND APGA....... BUHARI CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.
COMRADE OGBORIEFOR NELSON MANDELA'S VIEW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral / Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.