Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nairaland - NSFW Tags - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland - NSFW Tags (528 Views)

Exploring The Nsfw Ai Market: Unveiling The World Of Nsfw Ai Chatbots / Unlocking The Pandora's Box: Exploring The NSFW AI Market / Lizzo Reveals The NSFW Compliment Rihanna Gave Her In An Instagram DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland - NSFW Tags by chloride6: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dear Seun,

Please in addition to the graphic tags you attach to thread, kindly begin to add Not Safe For Work Tags.

I was on a thread today just scrolling through when i just scrolled to a picture of a naked woman.

A top member of management was in the same room with me at the time.

It could have been disastrous.

Please do something about this.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland - NSFW Tags by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
chloride6:
Dear Seun,

Please in addition to the graphic tags you attach to thread, kindly begin to add Not Safe For Work Tags.

I was on a thread today just scrolling through when i just scrolled to a picture of a naked woman.

A top member of management was in the same room with me at the time.

It could have been disastrous.

Please do something about this.

Thanks.
No be lie.
Re: Nairaland - NSFW Tags by okwabayi(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please post a screenshot of the thread.
Re: Nairaland - NSFW Tags by Seun(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Pls post a link to the post in question.
Re: Nairaland - NSFW Tags by kunmiiii: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
The screenshot of the post should have automatically been attached with this, were u in the romance section at work? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland - NSFW Tags by meobizy(f): 4:29am On Sep 20, 2018
The picture depicted was spam from either a spambot or human being. It is not nairaland's property hence no NSFW tag was put up.

(1) (Reply)

New Music Updates.. / Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Sign Document For World Peace / Is It Only In Ikoyi Registry That A Nigeria Can Marry A Foreigner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.