Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics (8771 Views)

2023: Why Masari Opted For Retirement, Ganduje Active Politics / Quit Active Politics, Be A Statesmen - Reporter tell Obasanjo / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by olokeded: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Former Governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa on Friday said he will no longer participate in active politics due to failing health and old age.
Musa told the 54th National Executive Committee Meeting of the People Redemption Party (PRP) holding in Kaduna that he has consequently opted not to seek for the post of the National Chairman of the party.

“In this regard, it is appropriate to inform members that this will be the last time that I will personally be chairing NEC as our party’s National Chairman.
“Due to declining energy and failing health, it has become necessary for me to vacate the seat for young and fresher blood.
“But not just young and fresher blood but qualitatively,
demonstratively younger and fresher blood more robustly and combatively committed to all the ideals our party, the PRP has always stood for.
“I shall, however, always remain available for party assignments within the limits of my fading energy and failing health.”

Musa thanked the party members for their support and urged them to remain resolute in promoting the ideals of the party, which is centered on the emancipation of the downtrodden.
The NEC meeting is expected to ratify the party’s news constitution, zoning formula, guidelines for candidates, among other issues.

http://www.metronaija.ng/balarabe-musa-quits-active-politics/

4 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by vanbonattel: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
And this man is buharri junior sef grin

5 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by RZArecta2(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Remains that cow fùcking terrorist Muhammadu Buhari whether he likes it or not cool

4 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by Aaronzy: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
One by one, they done dae go....SAI BUHARI TILL OPPOSITION PARTIES HAVE SENSE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by chuksjuve(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
One of the few honest politicians the north has produced...

Unlike the one occupying the federal seat of power..

Meanwhile
Contact us for your landscaping and gardening project.

We simply add value to your real estate projects ..

11 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by buharitill2023: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by Segunade10: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Respect to Alhaji Balarabe Musa.

6 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by miracle956: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
APOLOGIZE FOR DERAILING THIS THREAD BUT I HAVE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR THE NAIRALAND MANAGEMENT TEAM AND NAIRALANDERS THAT HAVE IN ONE TIME OR THE OTHER EXPERIENCE SIMILAR SCENARIO.

I posted an advert on nairaland and I paid the sum of #20,000 after which I sent the screenshot of d transaction to evidence@yahoo.com. But to my utter dismay its been a month and no sign of the advert has occurred. I want to use this medium to seek further enlightenment on this issue and if possible immediate rectification of the issue. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by Afam4eva(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is one of the few northern politicians who have love for Igbo people. I like him.

3 Likes

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by omocalabar(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
he shudnt have quit,..shud have died there like his colleagues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by Truge: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Better!

He is old already nah!

Check my signature for a free guide on how to start making money on Konker!

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by savio93(m): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is a true Politician

Please advise the Man from Daura.

He should learn from You
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by teabully(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
And u feel this man said all this, what does he know about emancipation of the downtrodden, fake ass people
olokeded:
Former Governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa on Friday said he will no longer participate in active politics due to failing health and old age.
Musa told the 54th National Executive Committee Meeting of the People Redemption Party (PRP) holding in Kaduna that he has consequently opted not to seek for the post of the National Chairman of the party.

“In this regard, it is appropriate to inform members that this will be the last time that I will personally be chairing NEC as our party’s National Chairman.
“Due to declining energy and failing health, it has become necessary for me to vacate the seat for young and fresher blood.
“But not just young and fresher blood but qualitatively,
demonstratively younger and fresher blood more robustly and combatively committed to all the ideals our party, the PRP has always stood for.
“I shall, however, always remain available for party assignments within the limits of my fading energy and failing health.”

Musa thanked the party members for their support and urged them to remain resolute in promoting the ideals of the party, which is centered on the emancipation of the downtrodden.
The NEC meeting is expected to ratify the party’s news constitution, zoning formula, guidelines for candidates, among other issues.

http://www.metronaija.ng/balarabe-musa-quits-active-politics/

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by GavelSlam: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
He has seen the signs.

Just like Okupe and Bode George, political irrelevance beckons.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by Auxtin85(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
One cow president has vowed to die holding power to hell.
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by NobodyKnows(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Afam4eva:
This is one of the few northern politicians who have love for Igbo people. I like him.
Why can’t igbo people love themselves genuinely
Must someone else love them ?

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by ipobarecriminals: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
cool Good for him
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by Afam4eva(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Why can’t igbo people love themselves genuinely
Must someone else love them ?
We do love ourselves contrary to long held believe that we don't.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by GAJIT: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
This one is becoming LIFELESS and then, chose to save the little remaining and enjoy it while it last, unlike the real LIFELESS one who chose to squander our resources trying to rescucitate his LIFELESSNESS!
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by fk001(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
He is tired of being a fruitless opposition cheesy
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by AMvanquish: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
One of the principled, straightforward politicians Nigeria has ever produced. 1st executive elected governor of Kaduna state. PRP Member from 1979 till date. I doff my hat for standing true to your values all these years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by slivertongue: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sir, u did ur best, posterity will b fair 2u. u are d only politician of old who still play d game with d right ideology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by babzo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
teabully:
And u feel this man said all this, what does he know about emancipation of the downtrodden, fake ass people

Use your brain bro. This man is one of the few people who have held office came out 100% clean.
The only person found innocent durning the trial of 2nd Republic politicians.

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by Nigeriadondie: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
omocalabar:
he shudnt have quit,..shud have died there like his colleagues
Pls don’t say that of this man. He is one of the fewest rarest species of politicians who tried to work for the poor that os why he didn’t last in power. It is a sad reminder that in Africa good people dont last in power

1 Like

Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by teabully(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
babzo:

Use your brain bro. This man is one of the few people who have held office came out 100% clean.
The only person found innocent durning the trial of 2nd Republic politicians.
I see u d sick type, read between lines,
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by NobodyKnows(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Afam4eva:

We do love ourselves contrary to long held believe that we don't.
Long held belief by who?
Lmao
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by DinoP: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Baba rest in peace j cheesy
Re: Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics by Maket: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Waiting for BABA IYABO to do same

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Stop Targeting Amnesty' - Falana To Army In Nigeria / Botched PDP Building: Okwesilieze Wants EFCC To Investigate Political Party Fund / Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of Burundi, Niyonzima In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.