Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

"Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari (35731 Views)

List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / N3.9b Paris Club Refund For Salaries Was Released After Fayemi Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by Nollyzonenews: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
PA to president of buhari on new media, Bashir Ahmaad took to his twitter handle to release the names of head of state that visited buhari between June and August.

See tweet below

Heads of State visit to Nigeria

June 2018 - August 2018

‘Na them dey rush Baba Buhari’

http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/31/na-them-dey-rush-buhari-list-of-head-of-state-who-visited-buhari-june-august/
Source:

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by WizzyDollar(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wetin dem dey rush?? the lifeless president or the living buhari?

Na time go talk,very soon na hospital go begin rush am...

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Speak English !

1 Like

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
ofcourse u wont understand! bcuz of those drugs substances passed within ur lineage
Destiny34:
Speak English !

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by donbachi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
and na dem dey insult am

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by ozo13(m): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
APC giving PDP uppercut back to back since the beginning of this week.make una pity PDP small nah

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by youngsahito(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
It can be a last day in office condolence visit

15 Likes

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by kayla12(f): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yes they are rushing Buhari because they can make him sign Nigeria into slavery.

They need money now to pay European Union before they can exit and the only way that can be achieved is in Nigeria through the illiterate there.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by Dannyset(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Everybody famzing Baba Buhari grin. True true na dem dey rush us cheesy

18 Likes

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by shadrach77: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Anything is achievement for this lifeless APC government.

So visit is now achevement abi? Shior! sad sad

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by Robboggs: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Them go soon rush am go Daura... 2019 no far again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by BruncleZuma: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

And it reduced our debt profile by 75%...

19 Likes

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by bedspread: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Foolish talk!!

10 Likes

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by BuhariM(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Best President Ever

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by omocalabar(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
a
Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by lizzybet(f): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
I love Buhari, i cant explain why because i used to hate him before 2015

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by pafo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Until we vote him out in 2019, I will continue to give my absolute support to him especially against foreigners.

Afterall, he is still our president. Let me smile with him while polishing my PVC. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by MartinCorridon: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Radio Biafra......

"The Presidents have come to issue Buhari an ultimatum to quit
"

Punkass clowns
:- tongue

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by Opinionated: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
They came to sign condolence register
For the lifeless one

13 Likes

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by Tokziby: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
They came to check Trumpet comments if it's true about being LIFELESS... grin

6 Likes

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by Binelelyon: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Did we elect President Buhari to be our role model for integrity? I evaluate him the same way I evaluate my plumber. If my pipes get fixed, we’re good.
Maybe am blind but am yet to see something he has fixed better than the other regime.

13 Likes

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by sureheaven(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by luvkidtemmy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
WHO IS RUSHING WHO?

IF TRUMP IS NOT THERE TO COME BEG, I NO AGREE SAY THEY RUSH ANYBODY HERE

PEWIOD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by WhiZTiM(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Funny... I don't like this Government, but this is nice/funny

1 Like

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by CheapDataGuy: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
cry
Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by Balet: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Baba, we love you.
#Saibaba till 2023.

8 Likes

Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by seunmohmoh(f): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
make dem rush am go daura abi watin dem dey call am self.
Re: "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
WhiZTiM:
Funny... I don't like this Government, but this is nice/funny
Funny cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bidemi Bakare Disgrace / Why We Can’t Relocate From Lagos To Akwa Ibom – Exxonmobil / Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.