Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Mariano Diaz Is Officially Presented As Real Madrid’s New Number 7 - Photo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mariano Diaz Is Officially Presented As Real Madrid’s New Number 7 - Photo (1542 Views)

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 / Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariano Diaz Is Officially Presented As Real Madrid’s New Number 7 - Photo by princeemmma(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariano Diaz has been given the Real Madrid No. 7 shirt once worn by Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo moved to Juventus in a €100 million deal this summer, while Mariano returned to Madrid from French club Lyon.

"Today is a very special day to return to my home. Thanks to everyone for giving me the chance to return to wear this jersey," Mariano said.

"Thanks to my family, my agents, and all of the people who have supported me. I will give all my heart and my determination to help this team. Many thanks and Hala Madrid!"

Madrid activated a buy-back option to bring the 25-year-old forward, who scored 21 goals in 48 games, back to the Bernabeu and coach Julen Lopetegui said his arrival meant Borja Mayoral, the third-choice striker, was likely to leave.

Meanwhile, Madrid president Florentino Perez said he was delighted with the club's summer transfer business.

"The best keeper in the world arrived [Thibaut Courtois]," he said. "A World Cup defender in [Alvaro] Odriozola, a goalkeeper for the future, one of the emerging stars of the future from Brazil in Vinicius.

"Valverde and Reguilon have come up to the first team and today Mariano returned to us, who arrives with goals in his DNA."

Source: kwese.espn.com/football/real-madrid/story/3618322/real-madrids-mariano-diaz-takes-cristiano-ronaldos-no-7-shirt-is-with-you

Re: Mariano Diaz Is Officially Presented As Real Madrid’s New Number 7 - Photo by adeniyi3971(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
No number 7 can replace CR7 in RM
Re: Mariano Diaz Is Officially Presented As Real Madrid’s New Number 7 - Photo by garetz: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
The shirt pass am
Re: Mariano Diaz Is Officially Presented As Real Madrid’s New Number 7 - Photo by 2O17: 2:03am On Sep 01, 2018
This one will overflop grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News>>> Amokachi’s Brother Murdered In Kaduna / NCAA Rules Made Me Reject $7000bonus - Courtney Dike / Guaranteed Winning Betting Tips(100% No Scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.