Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. (1857 Views)

Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hello and good evening.

My name is udom Atuanso. I hail from akwa.ibom state but I was raise in warri delta state. As a young child, I was born into poverty. My parents where very religious.

Although I grew up in the street I posess a differnet set of street sense. I ran with the street boys. But because of my christain upbringing, I was carefully not to accept things the way they accept things whole hearted. I love them don't get me wrong. They are strong and resilient. But most times they make naive judgements and hardly accepted weakness until it's to late.

My father thought me that some things are best avoided. It may seem like weakness. But it's strength in itself.

I judge yahoo or 419 as we use to call it as bad. I have and always will. There is no justification for breaking the laws. Non! I am from a poor familiy. I WAs born with desease all over me . My mother use to comb the rural communities in search of cheap rural products to sell in the cities. What we call "bush market".

It was anything but an easy job. We were hungry and I was really skinny then. But like said. There is no reason for breaking laws.

Each time I sit with yahoo boys. Is like they have found justifications for breaking the laws owing to the collective hardship in the land. It's is this sense of false justification I sense, that make them often arroGant and assertive when naively giving justification to what they do.

What is wrong is wrong. Our father before us attended to tougher times unhinged. They called things by its name. What was wrong then therefor should be wrong now. That is my stand. It's only when we have accepted the wrongness in a behaviour, that we can make plea. Not when we are even yet to accept that the behavior us wrong. It can easily lead to endless attributions.

Like I mention I developed my street sense early and couple with a little bit of education and spirituality, I am here to advise Nigerians in honesty and in truth. To back Sars for the time being. Reason being that yahoo boys are a far bigger threat to you than Sars trust me.

Let's consider the ongoing rituals that is taking place all over the country. Admittingly not all that are coming from yahoo boys. But the bulk of it are coming from them. Please here me out. You don't have any business advocating for them. Don't make any valid case for 419. It's wrong and you will get caught in that Web soon. They are coming for you. If with all the Sars threat that you are withnessing, you are still experiencing one or two ritual killings, you don't want to know what will happen if Sars is scraped. I assure you. This boys are coming for your sister and naive young sibblings. They have to fear something. Anyone that can behead another person is not be trusted. And anyone that has head focus only on money is also not to be trusted.

You may not understand this but think of it this way. Do you think it's normal for someone to behead another human being for money. Do you even think it's right to trick anyone out of his hard earn money. Please dont t wait until the joke is on you before you know what to answer.

Truth is that yahoo boys are thieves and even the street reject them. They are not really street boys. They are lazy and only obsessed with the good life. I grew up in the street I will rather do lame dirty jobs than take what is not mine and then try to justify it.

Stealing is stealing. It's outlaw, it's outlaw. Anyone justifying it. Is too an outlaw. Let Sars continue to check them. They are not perfect I know. But for now I sense that yahoo boys just want them off so they can be free to carry out more rituals. I know my street boys when they are desperate.

Don't be tricked. Street boys believe things whole heartedly. The believe all hustle is hustle and they will believe it to the end. So please be careful how you defend them. Because soon they will hustle you. They don't have friends or trust in their ranks. It's all about the money.

Don't let them psych you to believe the enemy is sars. They are just trying to use cheap reverse psychology for you. Can they scam sars?? It's you they always end up scamming. Can they kill sars? No! It's your son and sisters they end up killing.
So then ask yourself. Who is the enemy here.

Please let things be. Until we are able to reorganize sars. I will Say any useless sars is better than a good yahoo boy.

Thanks and God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by vanbonattel: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sars are the robbers themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
vanbonattel:
Sars are the robbers themselves.

Have they robbed you yet? Have they behead you yet for rituals?
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Tapout(m): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
Adakintroy:
Hello and good evening.

My name is udom Atuanso. I hail from akwa.ibom state but I was raise in warri delta state. As a young child, I was born into poverty. My parents where very religious.

Although I grew up in the street I posess a differnet set of street sense. I ran with the street boys. But because of my christain upbringing, I was carefully not to accept things the way they accept things whole hearted. I love them don't get me wrong. They are strong and resilient. But most times they make naive judgements and hardly accepted weakness until it's to late.

My father thought me that some things are best avoided. It may seem like weakness. But it's strength in itself.

I judge yahoo or 419 as we use to call it as bad. I have and always will. There is no justification for breaking the laws. Non! I am from a poor familiy. I WAs born with desease all over me . My mother use to comb the rural communities in search of cheap rural products to sell in the cities. What we call "bush market".

It was anything but an easy job. We were hungry and I was really skinny then. But like said. There is no reason for breaking laws.

Each time I sit with yahoo boys. Is like they have found justifications for breaking the laws owing to the collective hardship in the land. It's is this sense of false justification I sense, that make them often arroGant and assertive when naively giving justification to what they do.

What is wrong is wrong. Our father before us attended to tougher times unhinged. They called things by its name. What was wrong then therefor should be wrong now. That is my stand. It's only when we have accepted the wrongness in a behaviour, that we can make plea. Not when we are even yet to accept that the behavior us wrong. This I believe can leas peoplease to endless attributions and blamegames.

Like I mention I developed my street sense early and couple with a little bit of education and spirituality, I am here to advise Nigerians in honesty and in truth. To back Sars fir the time been. Reason being that yahoo boys are a far bigger threat to you than Sars trust me.

Let's consider the ongoing rituals that is taking place all over the country. Admittingly not all that are coming from yahoo boys. But the bulk of it are coming from them. Please here me out. You don't have any business advocating for them. Don't make any valid case for 419. It's wrong and you will get caught in that Web soon. They are coming for you. If with all the Sars threat that you are withnessing, you are still experiencing one or two ritual killings, you don't want to know what will happen I'd Sars is scraped. I assure you. This boys are coming for your sister and naive young sibblings. They have to fear something. Anyone that can behead another person us not be trusted. And anyone that his head is focus only on monet is also not to be trusted.

You may not understand this but think of it this way. Do you think it's normal for someone to behead another human being for money. Do you even think it's right to trick anyone out of his hard earn money. Please dont t wait until the joke is on you before you know what to answer.

Truth is that yahoo boys are thieves and even the street reject them. They are not really street boys. I grew up in the street I will rather do lame dirty jobs than take what is not mine and then try to justify it.

Stealing is stealing. It's outlaw, it's outlaw. Anyone justifying it. Is too an outlaw. Let Sar continue to check them. They are not perfect I know. But for now I sense that yahoo boys just want them off so they can be free to carry out more rituals. I know my street boys when they are desperate.

Don't be tricked. Street boys believe things whole heartedly. The believe all hustle is hustle and they will believe it to the end. So please be careful how you defend them. Because soon they will hustle you. They don't have friends or trust in their ranks. It's all about the money.

Don't let them psych you to believe the enemy is sars. They are just trying to use cheap reverse psychology fir you. Can they scam sars?? It's you they always end up scamming. Can they kill sars? No! It's your son and sisters they end up killing.

Please let things be. Until we are able to reorganize sars. I will Sar any useless sars is better than a good yahoo boy.

[/s]

End sars...rehabilitate the NPF.
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tapout:
[s][/s]

End sars...rehabilitate the NPF.

Sars will not end for now. Only people who have questionable life style worry about sars. I pass them everyday in their hilux. They have never stopped me. I don't carry dreads and I don't drive cars with no income to support it. I don't look like someone who has been doing drugs above the normal limite.

Sars are crude. But they know who they are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:
Hello and good evening.

What is wrong is wrong. Our father before us attended to tougher times unhinged. They called things by its name. What was wrong then therefor should be wrong now. That is my stand. It's only when we have accepted the wrongness in a behaviour, that we can make plea. Not when we are even yet to accept that the behavior us wrong. It can easily lead to endless attributions.

Like I mention I developed my street sense early and couple with a little bit of education and spirituality, I am here to advise Nigerians in honesty and in truth. To back Sars for the time being. Reason being that yahoo boys are a far bigger threat to you than Sars trust me.

Let's consider the ongoing rituals that is taking place all over the country. Admittingly not all that are coming from yahoo boys. But the bulk of it are coming from them. Please here me out. You don't have any business advocating for them. Don't make any valid case for 419. It's wrong and you will get caught in that Web soon. They are coming for you. If with all the Sars threat that you are withnessing, you are still experiencing one or two ritual killings, you don't want to know what will happen if Sars is scraped. I assure you. This boys are coming for your sister and naive young sibblings. They have to fear something. Anyone that can behead another person is not be trusted. And anyone that has head focus only on money is also not to be trusted.

Truth is that yahoo boys are thieves and even the street reject them. They are not really street boys. They are lazy and only obsessed with the good life. I grew up in the street I will rather do lame dirty jobs than take what is not mine and then try to justify it.

Stealing is stealing. It's outlaw, it's outlaw. Anyone justifying it. Is too an outlaw. Let Sars continue to check them. They are not perfect I know. But for now I sense that yahoo boys just want them off so they can be free to carry out more rituals. I know my street boys when they are desperate.

Don't let them psych you to believe the enemy is sars. They are just trying to use cheap reverse psychology for you. Can they scam sars?? It's you they always end up scamming. Can they kill sars? No! It's your son and sisters they end up killing.

Please let things be. Until we are able to reorganize sars. I will Say any useless sars is better than a good yahoo boy.

why are you so dence?
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajibolabd:
why are you so dence?

Challenge thinking before you conclude.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

Challenge thinking before you conclude.
Thanks.

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

Sars will not end for now. Only people who have questionable life style worry about sars. I pass them everyday in their hilux. They have never stopped me. I don't carry dreads and I don't drive cars with no income to support it. I don't look like someone who has been doing drugs above the normal limite.

Sars are crude. But they know who they are looking for.
so having dread locks is now an offence?

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
so having dread locks is now an offence?

No may be not. But it reeks of irresponsibilty.

Why don't you pick on driving cars with income they can't defend or you didn't see that?

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

Off customers it's not an offence. So defend yourself.

Driving expensive cars is not an offense. So defend yourself.

see that sars never mahandle no mean say ure more innocent than innocent people wey dey don harrass,have u ever see swat teams harrassing people apart from them dealing with arm personals?

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
see that sars never mahandle no mean say ure more innocent than innocent people wey dey don harrass,have u ever see swat teams harrassing people apart from them dealing with arm personals?

Sars are bad don't get me wrong. And have had stories of people who have had running with them. However, even in America people still complain about police brutalities.

But am telling you this yahoo boys are now going into rituals. They pose more threat to the citizens than sars. Go and work and earn your living. You can always defend that. Don't try to defend yohoo boys. They are the ones trying to chop off your head don't you get?

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

Sars are bad don't get me wrong. And have had stories of people who have had running with them. But am telling you this yahoo boys are now going into rituals. They pose more threat to the citizens than sars. Go and work and earn your living. You can always defend that. Don't try to defend yohoo boys. They are the ones trying to chop off your head don't you get?
am defending nobody am just saying that they must investigate b4 they go aroud harassing people , infact my area u no fit use iphone or if they see u with laptop and they find anything funny like forex apps 4 am u don be yahoo boy be dat,so does it mean dat any person using iphone in euroup is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

I am here to advise Nigerians in honesty and in truth. To back Sars for the time being. Reason being that yahoo boys are a far bigger threat to you than Sars trust me.

Who be this one again

SARS has been reformed!

And wearing uniform does not reduce anyone's capability!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
am defending nobody am just saying that they must investigate b4 they go aroud harassing people , infact my area u no fit use iphone or if they see u with laptop and they find anything funny like forex apps 4 am u don be yahoo boy be dat,so does it mean dat any person using iphone in euroup is a fraudster

I get your point. They don't carry out the right investigation. Which they should. All the more reason we should advocate for reforming them. Not scrap. If you read my caption, it was boldly stated " why we should not end sars yet"

That "yet" mean let's open an honest angle of conversation. Which is can we say 419 is even a legitimate business to start with.

Mind you its the yahoo Boys that drag all this unwanted attention to you.
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Who be this one again

SARS has been reformed!

And wearing uniform does not reduce anyone's capability!

Sars has been reformed how? In theory or practise.

Do you know what enhances or motivates capacities from ground up or you just stumbled on the term. Let's converse on that.
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

I get your point. They don't carry out the right investigation. Which they should. All the more reason we should advocate for reforming them. Not scrap. If you read my caption, it was boldly stated " why we should not end sars yet"

That "yet" mean let's open an honest angle of conversation. Which is can we say 419 is even a legitimate business to start with.

Mind you its the yahoo Boys that drag all this unwanted attention to you.
Efcc should be the ones aressting yahoo boys not sars,if you have first hand exprience u'll know that sars are yahoo boys themselfs

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
Efcc should be the ones aressting yahoo boys not sars,if you have first hand exprience u'll know that sars are yahoo boys themselfs

Ideally Effcc should be in charge of investigating all financial crimes. There findings are then reported to the police unite for arrest and prosecutions. However effcc seem to be more concerned with high power procecutions. This is why I emphasis that we should not just advocate for scrapping of Sars yet. Emphasis on yet.

I repeat the yahoo boys are a bigger treath. Let's Sars continue to hold them at bay. Until we figure out something. Those kids are very money thirsty. They will cut off people's breast and genitals even. What kind of person does that. Surely you all can focus on this yahoo boys for once can't you. Go on try! You can do it.

Am telling you if this is an advance nations. sars will be getting psycho evaluations, yahoo boys will by now be in rahab Or waiting for the hangman.
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Adakintroy post=70790726]

Ideally Effcc should be in charge of investigating all financial crimes. There findings are then reported to the police unite for arrest and prosecutions. However effcc seem to be more concerned with high power procecutions. This is why I emphasis that we should not just advocate for scrapping of Sars yet. Emphasis on yet.

I repeat the yahoo boys are a bigger treath. Let's Sars continue to hold them at bay. Until we figure out something. Those kids are very money thirsty. They will cut off people's breast and genitals even. What kind of person does that. Surely you all can focus on this yahoo boys for once can't you. Go on try! You can do it.

Am telling you if they are in advance nations. If sars will be getting psycho evaluatuons, yahoo boys will by now be in rahab Or waiting for the hangman.
[/quote show me one country that hang people because of fraud,and i know alot of people in gee that dont kill,sacrifies people neither do they eat shit,kill dem 2?
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Arda1000 post=70791256][/quote]

Why are you twirsting yourself. Are yahoo boys stealing money illegally from people yes or no?. Is it a crime yes or no?

Answer the question straight first. Then we can proceed with our next lone of argument. Since you want to citicise.
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

Why are you twirsting yourself. Are yahoo boys stealing money illegally from people yes or no?. Is it a crime yes or no?

Answer the question straight first. Then we can proceed with our next lone of argument. Since you want to citicise.
ure right, proceed
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Arda1000 post=70791256][/quote]

Is gee a legitimate source of income? Yes or no?

Since you know of those who don't do sacrifice. I also know of those who do.

Bros. Gee is illegal. The thing with you street boys is that many of you have mumu storborness and arrogance that's why they are oppressing you. The ones who are intelligent are coding themselves.
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
ure right, proceed

Am not right yet. Don't right me in.

Yes or no is it a legitimate source of income.

It's a simple question.
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

Am not right yet.

Yes or no is it a legitimate source of income.

Swallow your pride and answer.
no but it seems u dont know how internet scam works do you?
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
no but it seems u dont know how internet scam works do you?

You are stretching yourself. Yes or no?..

I am asking first. Then you will have your turn
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

You are stretching yourself. Yes or no?..
I am asking first. Then you will have your turn
am all ears
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
am all ears

We go stay here teh small the way I DE look am.

Yes or no?
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

We go stay here teh small the way I DE look am.

Yes or no?
nwoke proceed with meaninful questions na today u go know say fraud matter na de hardest to crack
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
nwoke proceed with meaninful questions na today u go know say fraud matter na de hardest to crack

See you. You Don already DE behave unreasonable and we never start. Na so you go go smart for Sars DE rake.

Simple question you no fit answer. How Sars no go take una take shine. Fraud matter hard to crack ke. When only your defensive posture Don give you away as hiding something.

No worry since you no Wan reason. Omo dem go crack you open with serious beating.
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Adakintroy:

See you. You Don already DE behave unreasonable and we never start. Na so you go go smart for Sars DE rake.

Simple question you no fit answer. How Sars no go take una take shine.
sars na uniformed criminals if dey fit make dem do use person brain like us
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Adakintroy: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arda1000:
sars na uniformed criminals if dey fit make dem do use person brain like us

Sars are uniform criminals. Abi na you no DE see yourself well?. You are the crimnal. You!

Una mate DE hussle DE do hard jobs Una say Una Wan blow fast. Soft work.for una mind na hussle. Only Una take hand cage unaself. If dem even say make Una stay lowkey. For where! Una must try to come out show unaself.

I love the street. But Una we DE give bad names to real street boys Una go continue to cage unaself. Na God make am so.
Re: Why We Should Not End Sars Yet. by Arda1000(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Adakintroy post=70792348]

Sars are uniform criminals. So why are they oppressing you. Why am I walking freely on this side.[/quote is either u dey live for villa or u no get swagg or ur face worwor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Elections Iyiola Omisore The Determinant / APC, Akpabio Under Fire Over Buhari’s Election Campaign In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Photos From Babajide Sanwo-olu Rally In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.