Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nomination: Atiku Begs Supporters To Follow Him To PDP Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nomination: Atiku Begs Supporters To Follow Him To PDP Secretariat (622 Views)

PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha Kneels, Begs Supporters Not To Abandon Him / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nomination: Atiku Begs Supporters To Follow Him To PDP Secretariat by Nairatrenders: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has appealed to his supporters to follow him to the national headquarters of the Peoples Democratic Party when he will be going there to submit his presidential nomination and expression of interest forms.

He said by doing so, he and his supporters would be sending a strong signal to the party about his popularity.

He added that a large number of his supporters who will accompany him to the party secretariat would also leave the party with to option than to give him the Presidential ticket to contest the 2019 election.

The former Vice President spoke in Abuja on Friday when his supporters presented him with the party’s presidential nomination and expression of interest forms to enable him to take part in the PDP presidential primary slated for between October 5 and 6 in Abuja.

He said, “The undertaking I’m going to give you is that it is our job together, and I promise you‎ we are going to do it together.

“Let me once again extend to you my greatest administration for this gesture you have done to me and I believe as you purchased the forms so you will also run around to make sure that I ‎have been duly nominated from different parts of this country and that when I go to submit the forms I will again enjoy your company and support.

“And on that day let us overwhelm the PDP Secretariat, let us bring Abuja to a standstill. I bet you, by the time we overwhelm the Secretariat and bring Abuja to a standstill, the PDP will have no alternative than to give us the ticket.”

He also said that he took part in the presidential election in 2007 not because he thought he could win, but to make a statement which he said he succeeded in making.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/nomination-atiku-begs-supporters-to-follow-him-to-pdp-secretariat/

Re: Nomination: Atiku Begs Supporters To Follow Him To PDP Secretariat by Realname: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
angry

This is what that useless lifeless Buhari has caused!

Atiku wanting to.rule ?

Anyway at this point even a stone is better than that lifeless Buhari.

If this comment pains you look below and see how much I care about.youtr feelings

1 Share

Re: Nomination: Atiku Begs Supporters To Follow Him To PDP Secretariat by Nairatrenders: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin Atiku de cry
Realname:
angry

This is what that useless lifeless Buhari has caused!

Atiku wanting to.rule ?

Anyway at this point even a stone is better than that lifeless Buhari.

If this comment pains you look below and see how much I care about.youtr feelings

Re: Nomination: Atiku Begs Supporters To Follow Him To PDP Secretariat by Realname: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nairatrenders:
grin Atiku de cry

The tin tire me
Re: Nomination: Atiku Begs Supporters To Follow Him To PDP Secretariat by Nairatrenders: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin
Realname:

The tin tire me
Re: Nomination: Atiku Begs Supporters To Follow Him To PDP Secretariat by Nairatrenders: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

"Never Will I Run For Office , Whose Nomination Form Is N100K" - Obi Ezekwesili / Adunni Oluwole / N-power: Nigerian Govt Recruits 500,000 Graduates – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.