Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Is Leadership In Marriage A Choice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Leadership In Marriage A Choice? (280 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Leadership In Marriage A Choice? by fineboynl(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
when it come to a group of people. either two or more. one among them will likely play a lead role.

there is always that one that make decision and have his or her ways. my studies so far between married couples is that women are now playing the leadership roles in respective if the man is rich or not. unlike in the past. is men losing it? what is wrong with men?

unlike me and some of my few friends, that no girl can control. men are very weak and not a strong as the society make them to be.

I know my father action in decision and I copy that trait. no woman can override that decision.

reasons I stay clear from my men that got married. I was discussing with a friend who once stayed in my house. when he rent house i gave him bed and properties he uses at the time.

i needed some favor he told me he want call his wife,. his wife changes his mind. and he was telling stories thereafter, this was someone who wanted to help. I know this guy personal he is such a nice guy when it come to issues like this. he has help me at one time way back and so do i too.

the reason I'm saying this is that I am saying matured men coming in to spots. I usually visit and I am saying that the young girls or rather women they carried makes decision or decide for them. they are just like idiots. they allow this girls have their ways and choice.

(1) (Reply)

The Psychological Responsibility Of Parenting / Parents Of 2-year-old Boy Diagnosed With Brain Cancer Organised Christmas Party / Akwa Ibom State University Don Celebrates 25 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.