Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) (25568 Views)

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Former Kano DeputyGovernor Hafiz Abubakar Defies Kwankwaso, Picks PDP Guber Form / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by tenmariner: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
demoBaba:
Can someone remind Fayose about his presidential interest?

He is currently planning on how to escape without arrest!
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nobody I repeat, nobody can defeat PMB among these old thieves.

Congrats to PMB/Osinbajo in advance...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
PDP all the way

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Omihanifa:
lucky igbinedion be like sack

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Had to scroll back to the pictures to confirm.
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by garetz: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
All of them want to be president

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by akdjr(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oh my God! Na Lucky Igbinedion I de see so?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by lagosrd: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Omihanifa:

The ex American common thi****
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sannisege:
Kwakwanso is an epitome of tribalism and religious bigotry as signified by his dirty red cap. He is more or less a sect leader
More of that was said of your god Buhari
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
...abeg when is Peter the 'Rock' Fayose going to pick his presidential form?...
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Realname:
His Royal lifeless Buhari will not like this

Why wasn't he like it... As it stand now.. PDP has no credible candidate to compete wit Buhari even if he didn't campaign at all..
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by Realname: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Why wasn't he like it... As it stand now.. PDP has no credible candidate to compete wit Buhari even if he didn't campaign at all..

It is won't not wasn't

No wonder buhari is failing everywhere and loosing popularity when his supporters can construct proper grammar

Lifeless useless president

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by Splendidsun: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
I just hate that red cap undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Realname:

It is won't not wasn't

No wonder buhari is failing everywhere and loosing popularity when his supporters can construct proper grammar

Carry English for head like galla.... Rather use go collect money for Bank. No one is supporting Buhari but PDP is dead as a party. They looted Nigeria dry for a whooping 16yrs.

I will rather stay in my house than to vote for any of this party... Because they don't have masses in their heart. Looting n continue looting.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by Realname: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Carry English for head like galla.... Rather use go collect money for Bank. No one is supporting Buhari but PDP is dead as a party. They looted Nigeria dry for a whooping 16yrs.

I will rather stay in my house than to vote for any of this party... Because they don't have masses in their heart. Looting n continue looting.

You seem.to go out of your way to explain to me.how you feel. Where did you get the impression anyone.cares about your view?

Here is me.caring about anything you just said

1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by blacknp(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
abokibuhari:

Trump has rejected buhari so he's going back to his cage daura
Trump has rejected Buhari?Dummy think before you write,emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by blacknp(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Realname:

It is won't not wasn't

Apc failing everywhere?please name the elections pdp has won since 2015?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by timobolof(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Did He Cry?
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
abokibuhari:

Trump has rejected buhari so he's going back to his cage daura
Who is Trump?
Trump that couldn't save KANU?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by reuben79: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dat is only man who can divide northern States election...............if buhari cannot get 50% of votes from northwest dat means water don pass gariii
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by budusky05(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oh God let this be the last time this fools will buy form to rule us, pls may they have a full brain scan and see how much damage they have caused this nation. IJN Amen.
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by HealthyLivingNG: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Alright..... congratulations
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by DAmericanDream(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Whether Kwankwasuya ni or Kwankwakilishi kor with Lucky Igbinedion of Edo state the son of Esama of Benin Kingdom the unrepentant looter of the Edos common wealth, my dear Nairaland please and please don't even stir out this people twice. Just forget it these guys doesn't have your interest at heart.
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
reuben79:
Dat is only man who can divide northern States election...............if buhari cannot get 50% of votes from northwest dat means water don pass gariii
As it stands,pdp cannot win 90% of rivers,delta and akwa ibom so game over
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by reuben79: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
senatordave1:

As it stands,pdp cannot win 90% of rivers,delta and akwa ibom so game over
seat down their after election we shall meet here....u ar a baby in politics
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
reuben79:
seat down their after election we shall meet here....u ar a baby in politics
PDP cannot win 40% of Kaduna, Katsina,Kano, Zamfara,Sokoto, Kebbi,Borno,Yobe,Niger,Adamawa, Jigawa,Bauchi,Lagos,Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Ondo,Ekiti and kwara on the day of Election,we meet at our polling unit not here... we are still baby in politics....
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by happney65: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Omihanifa:

He be like fufu..oloshi. grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by reuben79: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
uthlaw:
PDP cannot win 40% of Kaduna, Katsina,Kano, Zamfara,Sokoto, Kebbi,Borno,Yobe,Niger,Adamawa, Jigawa,Bauchi,Lagos,Oyo,Osun,Ogun,Ondo,Ekiti and kwara on the day of Election,we meet at our polling unit not here... we are still baby in politics....
OK d time will tell OK.election is nt by social Media,its practical OK.d ends will justify d means
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by Shampoo77: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Satin dey happen to Lucky Igbenedion? Him dey pregnant?
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by Reader530(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2018
sarrki:
I swear know credible candidate among pdp candidates
no not know. With this, u want to claim that u have credible. Tell me the future of educational sector with people like u that can't differentiate between no and know. Now u will claim that it was typing error.
Re: Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) by Shampoo77: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2018
Satin dey happen to Lucky Igbenedion? Him dey pregnant?
Realname:
His Royal lifeless Buhari will not like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) / Troops Attack Bandits’ Camps In Niger, Neutralize Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.