Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,450 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fans Print Tunde Ednut Face On His Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Print Tunde Ednut Face On His Back (368 Views)

Fanyi, Barber Creates Davido's Face On Client's Head / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Print Tunde Ednut Face On His Back by hitng(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tunde Ednut shows love for fans who printed his face on his back.

The Instagram entertainer posted on his Instagram page to appreciate him and his love he has for him.

He wrote
I sincerely don’t know what to say anymore. I really feel loved right now. This is someone’s back, someone’s time, you know? The time spent and all... Wow. Thank you, thank you for the love ❤️

http://hitng.info/3384/fans-print-tunde-ednut-face-on-his-back/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

See How Mastercraft And Flavour Relaxed Themselves / Young Man In Search Of Lady Who Returned N1million He Mistakenly Sent To Her Ban / Senate President Saraki Splashes N5m On Sick Nigerian Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.