Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! (3512 Views)

Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother / 'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by 11Ebiscoo: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Songstress, Simi has made another interesting revelation about her love life. The singer revealed how she met her first love at the tender age of 13, further stating that “it did happen”; alluding to losing her virginity to her first love.

The singer told The Sun News, “my first love? I met him when I was 13 and in SS1. I was just about to turn 14 and he just came to my school.”

“How do you really explain that as a child? But it did happen, and he left my school after a while, so we drifted apart. Then we met somewhere again. We drifted apart again and then that was it.”

Simi went on to admit that she is currently in a romantic relationship with someone she hopes to eventually build a family with. She believes that should naturally be the outcome when one is emotionally invested in a love affair.

“Well, I hope he is the one because I don’t think relationships should just be for leisure. I can’t really speak for anybody but for me. If I am giving you an access to that part of my life then it has to be worth my while and worth his while as well. But I can’t force it though, if he is the one, fine and if not, fine“, she said.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/simi-reveals-how-she-lost-her-virginity.html

Re: Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by amaniro: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
That's her first love. She didn't say she lost her virginity

1 Like

Re: Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by afroniger: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bloggers can lie. If there is a hellfire I am sure bloggers will end up there due to their penchant for being merchants of lies.

Re: Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by Brunosamel(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
How im take concern me
Re: Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by semasir: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Okay.... Lalasticlala, wetin be your own for this matter?
Re: Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by Ehiscotch(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Just waiting to read comments from ignoramuses who would just bash her without reading.
Re: Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bloggers can't possibly enter heaven if this type of nonsense persists.
Re: Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 01, 2018
CHAI SEE LIES cheesy
Re: Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by ohduz1988(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2018
I know the guy simi was talking about. His name is Talabi. We all attended same school in ikorodu. Stars international college. The guy married not long ago
Re: Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! by Ishilove: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Bloggers...awon oloriburuku gbogbo

(1) (Reply)

Sad News For Fans Of Regina Daniels. The Actress In Tears As She Suffers From... / Toke Makinwa Looking All Sexy On Bum Short In Dubai (PHOTO) / Regina Daniels Net Worth And Life Story – See How Much She Makes Per Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.