Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Bonney M - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bonney M (1744 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonney M by omoge(f): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2007
Anyone like Bonney M music? I love their music. And where are they today? Do they still sing? I remember yuletide is not complete without playing Bonney M back in those yester years in nigeria.
Where can I find their cds to buy? I have checked online and haven't come across a good source yet. Let's talk about Bonney M and his girls.

1 Like

Re: Bonney M by justin04(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2007
You r really ol skool to know Bonny M. Some of their videos are on youtube.
Re: Bonney M by justin04(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2007
Re: Bonney M by omoge(f): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2007
one don't have to be old school to enjoy ol music/movies, if people could enjoy the first dose of nigeria nollywood, then Bonney should be too because i was about hearing them like 12years ago, and now that i really want to listen to them, i asked.
by the way, am in my early 20s and still came across past music from friends and family and i seems to love it.
anyway, thanks will check out those utubies.

1 Like

Re: Bonney M by osegwu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2007
I love Bonny m
Re: Bonney M by omoge(f): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2007
thank you ojare, grin
Re: Bonney M by venus21: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2007
I can send you some songs. Just ask which you wanna have.

Best regards.
Re: Bonney M by omoge(f): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2007
oh!!! do you mean it?

I love all Bonney M song oo. smiley
Re: Bonney M by dafman(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2007
What in the world happened to Bonney M
Re: Bonney M by venus21: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2007
omoge:

oh!!! do you mean it?

I love all Bonney M song oo. smiley

Yes, I mean it.  wink wink wink
I hope that Frank Farian, the producer and composer of Boney M, does not read this here  wink so that he does not get to know that you won't buy the songs  wink wink wink
Well, just give me your email adress, and I will send you some songs. I don't have them all. hmmm,  At the moment, I cannot check which ones I have. But I will look soon, and when you have given me your address, I will know which songs I do have. If you don't want to post your address here, you can look into my profile and find my address there. Just write to me to the gmx-address, and we will see.

Best regards

(1) (Reply)

Emcee Africa 2 Is Here - UPDATE by Ofokasibe / Download Figo-m-48 (endia & Phyno Cover) / Kwabena Kwabena Ft Samini - Adult Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.