Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Real Madrid Unveil Their New No.7 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Unveil Their New No.7 (787 Views)

Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos / PSG Unveil Their New Signings! (Pictures) / Real Madrid Unveil Photos Of Their New Bernabeu Stadium With Retractable Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Unveil Their New No.7 by babile: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Real Madrid have given Mariano Diaz the No. 7 shirt famously worn by Cristiano Ronaldo.

The shirt became available, when Ronaldo moved to Juventus in a €100million deal earlier this summer.

Mariano returned to Madrid this week from French club Lyon.

“Today is a very special day to return to my home. Thanks to everyone for giving me the chance to return to wear this jersey,” Mariano said at his unveiling on Friday.

“Thanks to my family, my agents, and all of the people who have supported me. I will give all my heart and my determination to help this team. Many thanks and Hala Madrid!”

Madrid activated an option to bring the 25-year-old forward, who scored 21 goals in 48 games, back to the Bernabeu.
https://newsnow.com.ng/real-madrid-reveals-their-new-no-7/

Re: Real Madrid Unveil Their New No.7 by olahajayi(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Soldier go, Soldier come...
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Their New No.7 by constant1960: 2:16am On Sep 01, 2018
olahajayi:
Soldier go, Soldier come...

Barak Remain the same

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Unveil Their New No.7 by constant1960: 2:18am On Sep 01, 2018
babile:
Real Madrid have given Mariano Diaz the No. 7 shirt famously worn by Cristiano Ronaldo.

The shirt became available, when Ronaldo moved to Juventus in a €100million deal earlier this summer.

Mariano returned to Madrid this week from French club Lyon.

“Today is a very special day to return to my home. Thanks to everyone for giving me the chance to return to wear this jersey,” Mariano said at his unveiling on Friday.

“Thanks to my family, my agents, and all of the people who have supported me. I will give all my heart and my determination to help this team. Many thanks and Hala Madrid!”

Madrid activated an option to bring the 25-year-old forward, who scored 21 goals in 48 games, back to the Bernabeu.
https://newsnow.com.ng/real-madrid-reveals-their-new-no-7/

Mariano, Go and ask the likes of Valencia in Manchester United after CR7 exit

(1) (Reply)

Accumulator (acca): Why You Should Avoid Them / Make Up To 75% To 100% Of Your Investment On Sport Betting Monthly. Guranteed!! / Modric Named 2018 Ballon D’or Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.