Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Skyrocket Your Business To A New Level - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Skyrocket Your Business To A New Level (314 Views)

Skyrocket Your Sales In 30 Days With Facebook, Guranteed / Lagos State Pilgrim Board Skyrocket This Year Hajj / On A Whole New Level, Get Reivented - Join Pst Chris & Yemisi Ugoh With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Skyrocket Your Business To A New Level by BusinessGrowth: 12:16am On Sep 01, 2018

Every business like animals; big or small, possess the natural instinct to thrive in hash and disappointing situations. This super-power is what is termed as BUSINESS FLEXIBILITY. There is a thin line between KNOWLEDGE and REALIZATION. The truth of the matter is this; you know what I am about to say but YOU DON’T KNOW YOU KNOW.

You must be asking yourself, WHY THE USE OF THE WORD “SKYROCKET”? Hello Brethren, if you must be better than your competitors, you need a MOMENTUM they do not have. In the business world, it is the game of PLAY TILL YOU DIE against DIE TILL YOU PLAY and if you are still driving on a coal tiled floor while your competitors are traveling through the ionosphere in an Airbus, then you need to switch your method to transportation; which is why you need a ROCKET (World fastest means of transportation) to shoot you to the SKY.

The difference I pointed out in the first paragraph of this content is now clear. We all know that a Space Rocket is the fastest means of transportation (Knowledge); but not everyone knows how to operate a Space Rocket (Realisation); this where the need of a pilot comes in.
I introduce to you, the finest Space Rocket Pilot in town. The CLOUD 9 MASTER CLASS; a Pilot that doesn’t fly you to space only but teaches you how you can use the Space Rocket yourself.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. How to Start-up a Business
2. Smart Marketing
3. Time Management
4. Content Marketing
BENEFITS
1. Free Mentorship
2. 1 Month free Worksheet
3. 1 Month Sales Challenge Calendar
4. Certification

You agree with me that it took Amazon ten (10) years to be where it is. What if you realized what Amazon couldn’t within the period of ten (10) years now? I leave this question for you to answer.

Register for the Master Class here: http://cloud9.chrisbaki.com.ng
Happening on the 30th of September, 2018.

FEE: NGN 10, 000 only
Call/WhatsApp for more enquiry: +234 906 427 267 8 or +234 905 220 164 3

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Sharing Posts On Facebook. / For Sale / 7 Wrong Philosophies You Thought Were True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.