Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend (4689 Views)

Tboss Shares Candid Breastfeeding Post With Her Daughter (photos) / Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / BBNaija 3rd Runner, Alex Shares First Post With New Cleveage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by sazzysgist: 1:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Bbnaija ex housemates reacts to miracles photo with unknown girlfriend on Instagram status.

See what she wrote.

"Wonder why some1 will always give people reason to say bad things bout the some1......it's so stupid..." She wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnKdY6AH1_c/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vd4xv1zojzf9

#bbnaijaupdates #bbnaija18 #bbnaija #bbn #bigbrother #bigbrothernaija #nina #miracle #sazzysgist

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Caseless: 1:38am On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by kodded(m): 1:54am On Sep 01, 2018
na when this Nina go get sense self ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Nogodye(m): 3:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Nina is in pain...Severe pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Hanji(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Una sure say dis nina go school

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by keryj(f): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2018
The way she was so stupid on bbn. Hope she have changed from being stupid thou

2 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by tstx(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2018
AhDunUndastand
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2018
Never thought she had a chance with miracle anyway.

Who else noticed that Miracle was always subtle when it comes to Nina?
Miracle is classy, he doesn't need the childish, bleaching Nina.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by QuietHammer(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2018
zinnyzee:
Never thought she had a chance with miracle anyway.

Who else noticed that Miracle was always subtle when it comes to Nina?
Miracle is classy, he doesn't need the childish, bleaching Nina.

Talk about bleaching, how come your face is lighter than your ankle in complexion?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Diso60090(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=Hanji post=70797008]Una sure say dis nina go school[/quotoe

No she go village
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Jacqueline22(f): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2018
What is she saying? Here to check the new girlfriend.
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Zane2point4(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
QuietHammer:

Talk about bleaching, how come your face is lighter than your ankle in complexion?

And she no come paint the wall behind her, the plastet of that house go soon peel.
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
QuietHammer:

You sure you wanna start with me

My complexion is one of the best things i love about myself... If that doesn't strike you as something of a camera lighting, then i should rest my case.

You wanna compare the face with legs Start with this

5 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Zane2point4:

And she no come paint the wall behind her, the plastet of that house go soon peel.
No be me build d house... You fit go meet my landlord for sokoto, say he no paint im house

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by QuietHammer(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
zinnyzee:
You sure you wanna start with me

My complexion is one of the best things i love about myself... If that doesn't strike you as something of a camera lighting, then i should rest my case.

You wanna compare the face with legs Start with this
Oh. Well, my bad
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
QuietHammer:

Oh. Well, my bad
Yeah... Your bad

4 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by QuietHammer(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
zinnyzee:
Yeah... Your bad
Chill
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
QuietHammer:

She dey wear socks grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by generationz(f): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Airhead
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Zane2point4(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
zinnyzee:
No be me build d house... You fit go meet my landlord for sokoto, say he no paint im house
What re you doing in sokoto, sun no dey hammer u for there?
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by divilele(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
QuietHammer:

Chai bro,,i gv u an A1 in trolling aswr

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post With New Unknown Girlfriend by Kingpops(f): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
QuietHammer:

she look ok to me

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Pictures Of Agbani Darego Former Miss World / WOW! How Students Rushed Don Jazzy During Davido`s Graduation (photos) / Efcc Savage Reply To A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.