Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Are Nigerians Poorer ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Poorer ? (557 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: More Nigerians Poorer, Miserable Than They Were In 2015 / Nigerians Got Poorer In Buhari’s First Term — The Economist / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 01, 2018
Just checking because things seems ok
In Venezuela people are running to neighbouring Peru but in Nigeria , things seem ok
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by constant1960: 2:34am On Sep 01, 2018
asokoromadam:
Just checking
because things seems ok

What is ur state of mind
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Caseless: 2:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Do you live here?
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Okoroawusa: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Yes

As a result of PDP's 16 years of cankerworms n locusts.

PMB is beating Nigeria back into shape and it's going to take him 8 years to achieve that.
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2018
constant1960:

What is ur state of mind
I really am confused here
Lots of people are leaving the country unprecedentedly .Why ?
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Yes

As a result of PDP's 16 years of cankerworms n locusts.

PMB is beating Nigeria back into shape and it's going to take him 8 years to achieve that.

I asked a valid question and you are unnecessarily mentioning parties.Are you insane ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Okoroawusa: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2018
asokoromadam:

I asked a valid question and you are unnecessarily mentioning parties.Are you insane ?
No
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by StillX10(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2018
OP you are the most unserious person alive
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
StillX10:
OP you are the most unserious person alive

Why
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by SalamRushdie: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
asokoromadam:
Just checking because things seems ok
In Venezuela people are running to neighbouring Peru but in Nigeria , things seem ok

Look around you out of ten people around how many can spend 5 dollars today ..How many people in your entire village can boast of a brand new car ( not tokunbo)
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Look around you out of ten people around how many can spend 5 dollars today ..How many people in your entire village can boast of a brand new car ( not tokunbo)
Is it because of Buhari they they are poor , was this the same during good luck ?
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by SalamRushdie: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
asokoromadam:

Is it because of Buhari they they are poor , was this the same during good luck ?

It wasnt
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by ojmaroni247(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
It was never same during GEJ, I myself as a business man can attest to that, from my line of business clients usually change their vehicle's sum every few months while others max one year but now pple sell out rightly to feed and take care of basic needs. Many that where vehicle owners r now treckers. No sane person or educated person can compare GEJs regime to buharis regime, the private sector has been strangulated. OP maybe ur abroad and only reading news come back here and see for urself.
asokoromadam:

Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

It wasnt
Then why are people supporting him ? Why did his party win in Ekiti
Re: Are Nigerians Poorer ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
ojmaroni247:
It was never same during GEJ, I myself as a business man can attest to that, from my line of business clients usually change their vehicle's sum every few months while others max one year but now pple sell out rightly to feed and take care of basic needs. Many that where vehicle owners r now treckers. No sane person or educated person can compare GEJs regime to buharis regime, the private sector has been strangulated. OP maybe ur abroad and only reading news come back here and see for urself.

But why are people still supporting him

(1) (Reply)

Crowds Turn Up For Osun State ‘pick Your PVC Rally / 2019:buhari’s Minister, Adebayo Shittu Absent As Ajimobi Meets Guber Aspirants / Breaking: Imo APC, Guber Primaries To Hold Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.