Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) (30690 Views)

Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) / Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by okokobioko1: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2018
you don't sack like that in order climes, discipline and reprimand him. otherwise the man is a hungry trigger puller he might just join the Armed robbery gang and begin to give support from behind. these country will be in for it. when you sack him what measures is the government and police putting in place as a surveillance on these guys about their life style afterwards. I pray we don't create gun powder effect by our actions.
VOICE OF REASON: Remember the OFFA ROBBERY incident the police guy said he was unjustly sacked hence his vengeance on the police you all saw the effect, where is the guy today. instead of profiling that guy, they went and politicize it on SARAKI etc, ask people who are security agents for insight next time you issues like this. check with America FBI
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by putin4: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2018
Is a lie I don't believe that he is sack.if sars is under police it means Nigeria police are arm robbers.
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by andyanders: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2018
pawesome:
Others go start de fear
Which kind of fear. How can you dismiss a criminal and turn him back to the community. He will now form his own criminal gang and be robbing or kidnapping people and most of his colleagues still serving will be giving him a cover up. Even the lady that exposed him is still in more danger as he may go after her life. I would have advised that such officers dismissed should also face a jail term for some period of time. The identities of their victims should also be protected and must be moved out of the environment they reside with their identities changed for security reasons. The government should be responsible for such expenses for the victims.
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2018
what an assault on our collectives intelligence, what about the sars officials who extort monies from people , drag people to the atms and wipe their accounts, kidnap, rob and rape women.

the best they can come up with is this?

shior!
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Neofingerz: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Quick answer pls.... Abeg na how much for blazers b4 dem scam me here? D guy say 9k.....wey i fit join 1k buy full suit cheesy
depends, blazers 100k dey so no shout 9k here
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Hello dominque,

U have abandoned and put me in thrash

Nothing like that o. I'll message you now
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2018
The punishment is too much, how did they want him to feed his family now. This is another armed rubber tomorrow.
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Growingboi(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2018
I can't see you have problem with reading and understanding.

soundforce:

ARMED ROBBER GANG LEADER LOADING
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Leun:
I hope princess will be fine in the future. Police and revenge after dismiss like sugar and ant. It attract a lot.

Please let's stop this type of mentality. We should all strive to take actiob against acts of injustice. Let this unfounded fear fear of the culprits revenging stop. Let them revenge and be in deeper shit. Again, criminals are cowards.
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Nonnyflex:
Lol.. That's life for you I know he had on many occasions successfully extorted hundreds of thousands of naira if not millions.. But what nailed him to his cross was a paltry sum of 5k...but hope we have not unleashed an armed robber to the world
He got sacked, then went into robbery and got killed!
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by RealityShot: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2018
So those two are the smartest officers they could find to enforce that law and be seen on camera?
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Leun: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2018
Mpanyi:

Please let's stop this type of mentality. We should all strive to take actiob against acts of injustice. Let this unfounded fear fear of the culprits revenging stop. Let them revenge and be in deeper shit. Again, criminals are cowards.

My comment in no way will deter judgment against the culprit, remember the offer robbery on the dismissed officer's revenge. My concern is only for the lady.
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by romenna: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2018
That lady needs special police protection oh.
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by philsbaba: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Quick answer pls.... Abeg na how much for blazers b4 dem scam me here? D guy say 9k.....wey i fit join 1k buy full suit cheesy
blazera make sense pass suit..8k is the normal price
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by franklin000(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2018
BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD THIS MONTH
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2018
LilSmith55:

The only lesson it will teach dem is never allow ur extortee to transfer to ur bank account
grin grin i tell you,
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Mpanyi:

That's nigerian mentality for you, this is why most of them don't speak out. And they want a better country?

1 Like

Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by brimoknight(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2018
The SARS officer will be blaming Buhari now
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2018
Redoil:
What
Fukafuka.....

Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Rick9(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2018
romenna:
That lady needs special police protection oh.
y are u people bring in all these unnecessary apprehension...

nothing will happen
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2018
a criminal has been added to the crime world
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
The punishment is too much, how did they want him to feed his family now. This is another armed rubber tomorrow.
was he not armed robber in uniform before?

if what he was paid as a police officer wasn't enough...I don't see how he will ever be satisfied whether in police uniform or in arm robber uniform...

we are waiting for the idiot..let him join armed robbery

1 Like

Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2018
Growingboi:
Inspector is sack just because of N5000, so what will he tell his wife and children if any, that led to his sack? #mumusars
the wife has already be informed by the newspapers or social media
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by pawesome(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2018
andyanders:
Which kind of fear. How can you dismiss a criminal and turn him back to the community. He will now form his own criminal gang and be robbing or kidnapping people and most of his colleagues still serving will be giving him a cover up. Even the lady that exposed him is still in more danger as he may go after her life. I would have advised that such officers dismissed should also face a jail term for some period of time. The identities of their victims should also be protected and must be moved out of the environment they reside with their identities changed for security reasons. The government should be responsible for such expenses for the victims.
word
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Leun:
I hope princess will be fine in the future. Police and revenge after dismiss like sugar and ant. It attract a lot.
nothing go happen...

the one that led Offa robbery, have you heard about him lately?

that shows his blokos is under fire like never before...

he will never come out alive this time around...
Re: SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) by Israelmoney(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Friends Who Met While In Prison Arrested For Robbery In Osun (Photos) / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID / Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.