Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,088 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter (1565 Views)

Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) / Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by Praizeupdates: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2018
This is Jim Iyke and his beautiful daughter chilling together.

From Praize news >>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-adorable-photo-jim-iyke-beautiful-daughter/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by Praizeupdates: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2018
cheesy wow
Re: Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Dem don free am after the slap?!
Re: Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by Merimental(m): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2018
wow.dat kid just did my signature (2 fingers apart) pose 4 d camera. she be original pikin 4rm d east abeg.
Re: Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by WizzyDollar(m): 6:48am On Sep 01, 2018
Why the girl con position her hand like who dey smoke invinsible cigar?? abi the papa don dey teach her

Wetin i dey see for that pickin future eh....LIKE FATHE LIKE DAUGHTER
Re: Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by SIMPLYkush: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2018
this man go dey chop this girl be that
Re: Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by delugajackson: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Paedophile spotted.

Re: Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by enoch273: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Beautiful! smiley
Re: Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by Bluezy13(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Haba!!!
Re: Checkout Adorable Photo Of Jim Iyke And His Beautiful Daughter by gaby(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2018
We won't forget your arrogant and dehumanising treatment on an innocent Dana air staff recently in the course of discharging his legitimate duties.

You failed to treat him with respect and dignity because you viewed him as a nobody to you, but you are a real scum and a shame to the word "celebrities".

You are and can never be a role model.

The idiot scum still dey get mouth talk. Make e cum nairaland.

E never see who fit remove just three of him front teeth that's why.

Na the Dana staff fall hand. This kind person, even if you know say e go fit beat you, na to target am wen e don lose guard forget say him wrong you.

Pull your shoe wey get better koi koi, if your shoe no get koi koi look for anybody wey wear better koi koi shoe for the airport beg am make e borrow you first.

Then pally with one of the airport security to borrow you pepper spray, or look for one aboki wey dey sell suya ask am weda e get better katsina yaji (pepper), the type wey bubu dey like), if e get buy 50# own.

You go just waka small small near am from back pour or spray the pepper for him eye, as e don dey disoriented dey shout "chai mehhn...what poo mehnnn" him mouth must open and him eyes must dey close.

Na to hammer the koi koi part of the shoe for him front teeth.

If na only one tooth drop for ground, repeat the knacking until e complete three. Not more than three.

I go tell una why e no good to remove less than or more than three teeth later.

Check my Tori for my siggy.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleveage-baring Outfit (Photo) / 3rd Lady To Strip Unclad On Mc Galaxy IG Live Video / "I Will Never Act With Bobrisky For 100million Naira" Nolywood Actor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.