Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Want To Lose Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Lose Weight (498 Views)

Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK / Actress Dayo Amusa Slams Troll Who Said She Should Lose Weight / Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Lose Weight by 10Ebisco: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2018
MCEBISCO.COM.NG

Although I am just 25 years of age and a spinster, I look like a 40-year-old madam because of my heavy weight. This development has caused me a lot of embarrassment for the last few years. For this reason, I will appreciate your kind assistance in knowing how to lose weight and keep my figure.

Priscilia (by SMS)

Benefits of love and s*x

Many people are trying to lose weight these days because it appears very easy to put on weight. To some, food is far more than just sustenance. Eating has become a source of gratification; it’s a social activity; it’s a reward. This is why many diets work in the short term but fail later on. In addition to an abundance of food, most people today also have a far more sedentary lifestyle than past generations. So, while losing weight is simple in theory — reduce your calorie intake — it’s not easy in practice. This is particularly true for successful and older people because your metabolism slows with age, which means you burn fewer calories to keep basic body functions going. Nutrition experts advise that to lose weight, one needs to follow a diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, and low in saturated fats. Avoid ‘fast foods’, fizzy drinks, high sugar intake and fried foods. Exercise regularly. This has been said a million times, but it can’t be emphasised enough: boosting your activity level can help you lose weight and keep it off. Overall, you will need to persevere. Losing weight is really hard to do, and many people fail many times before they succeed.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-want-to-lose-weight.html

Re: I Want To Lose Weight by JohnHopra: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
10Ebisco:
MCEBISCO.COM.NG

Although I am just 25 years of age and a spinster, I look like a 40-year-old madam because of my heavy weight. This development has caused me a lot of embarrassment for the last few years. For this reason, I will appreciate your kind assistance in knowing how to lose weight and keep my figure.

Priscilia (by SMS)

Benefits of love and s*x

Many people are trying to lose weight these days because it appears very easy to put on weight. To some, food is far more than just sustenance. Eating has become a source of gratification; it’s a social activity; it’s a reward. This is why many diets work in the short term but fail later on. In addition to an abundance of food, most people today also have a far more sedentary lifestyle than past generations. So, while losing weight is simple in theory — reduce your calorie intake — it’s not easy in practice. This is particularly true for successful and older people because your metabolism slows with age, which means you burn fewer calories to keep basic body functions going. Nutrition experts advise that to lose weight, one needs to follow a diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, and low in saturated fats. Avoid ‘fast foods’, fizzy drinks, high sugar intake and fried foods. Exercise regularly. This has been said a million times, but it can’t be emphasised enough: boosting your activity level can help you lose weight and keep it off. Overall, you will need to persevere. Losing weight is really hard to do, and many people fail many times before they succeed.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-want-to-lose-weight.html
Everything is much easier)) https://superdeal.com.ng/ecoslim/

(1) (Reply)

Loverboy Influence Teen Star Into Smoking At Romantic Getaway / Davido To Perform At Apc’s Gboyega Oyetola’s Thanksgiving Party? / Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.