Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

DIY Recipes For Skin, Hair, Weight Management And Sexual Health - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DIY Recipes For Skin, Hair, Weight Management And Sexual Health (679 Views)

Over 100 Organic And Promixing Recipes For Learners And Professionals / SEA SALT for GORGEOUS SKIN, HAIR, TEETH and NAIL / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Puree For All Skin & Hair Types (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIY Recipes For Skin, Hair, Weight Management And Sexual Health by jtenna: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I'll be posting short and straight forward DIY Recipes for all kind of skin, hair, weight and sexual issues. If you have any concern or questions, drop it below and I'll do my best to answer them.

Disclaimer
Any advice or recipe I post can not and does not take predominance over the medical advice of a health practitioner. Even though I'm a professional Aesthetic therapist, I will always advise you seek medical help when situations are beyond a simple DIY.

Even though most of the DIYs are generally harmless and scientifically proven to work, all DIYs you do are done at your own risks so please take the necessary precautions and do further research.

Your Aesthetic Therapist.

DIY Pimples/Acne and Black Spot remedy

Please read carefully because I won't be repeating myself in the comment section.

What you will need

* Apple Cider Vinegar
* Lipton green tea
* Honey
* Cinnamon powder (optional)
* Tumeric
* Milk (optional)
* Small Cucumber (optional)
* Aloe vera

Procedure (facial mask)

Brew a tea bag of the Lipton in half cup of boiled water. Split into two part ( you'll use the other for the face cleanser).

Allow the tea to cool then add a tablespoon of ACV to it

Blend your cucumber, mix it will all the powders (each should be 1 tablespoon).

Add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and honey.

Mix all thoroughly make sure the mixture is thick enough for a mask.

Apply thrice weekly for quick result.

Procedure ( cleanser)

Mix the other half of the green tea with 1tbsp of ACV, 1tsp of honey, and ½ tsp of aloe vera juice.

Use twice daily.

Your Aesthetic therapist.
Re: DIY Recipes For Skin, Hair, Weight Management And Sexual Health by jtenna: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why you shouldn't pop a pimple.

Oh we know we shouldn't yea? But we just can't resist the temptation to press and handle that zit.

Below are reasons we shouldn't pop our pimples or help any body pop theirs.

Remember the diagram of the skin in Biology back in high school, yes? Then the picture below should not be strange.

A Pimple is simply a vesicle containing bacteria, debris and natural skin oils produced by your skin's sebaceous glands.

Over time, this 'mixture' builds and accumulates triggering an inflammatory response, which makes your skin look red around that yellow center.

In actuality, the skin is trying to trap the dirt mixture in the closed vesicle and so if you pop this pimple, you are releasing all that dirt mixture back into your skin and deeper into it for that matter and in the process, introducing more bacteria and causing more inflammation to the already delicate area.

Still tempted to pop it?� Pop champagne instead and let that pimple heal itself!

Not patient enough for it to heal itself? Then help speed up the process by drying it up!

DIY Pimple Drying Solution

Ingredients
Distilled water 2tbsp
Calamine lotion 1tbsp
Tea tree essential oil 3 drops

Procedure
Mix the distilled water and calamine lotion together first.
Add the tea tree oil and shake. Allow to sit for 2 hours before use.

Administration
Dab a cotton bud (the type for cleaning ears) in the solution and apply directly on each pimple. Leave for 15 mins then wash off.
Re: DIY Recipes For Skin, Hair, Weight Management And Sexual Health by jtenna: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2018
There is no end to knowledge and no harm in joining many DIY groups. In fact, in this jet age and with the help of the internet, there's no excuse for ignorance and poverty.

My DIY group is supportive, easy to learn and has tested and proven beauty recipes. We post on skincare, haircare, weight loss and sexual health.

Moreover, you can perfect some recipes and use it to make tons of money.
Join ������ Do It Yourself Organic Beauty Recipes by clicking the link ���
https://m./287951235135747?ref=bookmarks

(1) (Reply)

50 Dress Outfit With One Of The Best Looks For Women / See The Halloween Costumes That Got People Talking / These Are The Coolest Ankara Dress Styles Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.