Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Xl Management Ltd Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Xl Management Ltd Help! (2682 Views)

Waste Recycle Management LTD. Job Opening / Paragon Investments Management Ltd / Binary Consulting Ltd-help Me Out Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xl Management Ltd Help! by donchineds(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2007
[b][/b] PLS HAS ANY ONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT XLMANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD AND FIRST BANK CONTRACT RECRUITMENT?
PLS LET ME HAER FROM YOU.
Re: Xl Management Ltd Help! by payan(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2007
HI NOTHING HAS BEEN HEARD FROM THEM. I THINK THEY DESERVE TO BE REPORTED TO THE EFCC, HOW CUD WE PAY 5K WITHOUT JOB. OGAOOOOOOOOO
Re: Xl Management Ltd Help! by Goodleader(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2007
Don;t mind those idiots, they are thjeves. I think they are just taking undue advantage of mass unemployment in our economy.
Re: Xl Management Ltd Help! by chiomaj1(f): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2007
why should yu pay 5k at first
Re: Xl Management Ltd Help! by kliverpool(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2007
If any of u were in our shoes you'll pay the 5k.We just don't want to miss the opportunity Cos of 5k.
The whole thing looked so real.
They invited people for test via UBA staff.
Few days day called us for interview
the next thing we were asked to bring two guarantors
they said we should come for another interview which was on sunday
after that they ask us to come for training the next day.
It was then that i knew will pay 5k
look at all all we went through.i have like 5 of my friends that did not make the test.
So it was not like they were pushing every body along.
At that stage i don't want to back out because of 5k
3day training on marketing skills and certificate.

BUT Since then nothing its is sad because we went to met people to stand for us and now they still see us at home
XL please tell us what is going on.
Re: Xl Management Ltd Help! by Godschild(f): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2007
hi, i believe we shd all go job searching again and leave everything in Gods hands (he'll pay dem back) because he'll always make a way out of no way. i want to hear ur testimonies wen u get ur God given Jobs. grin

I'm part of u n decided 2 let go and let God. kiss
Re: Xl Management Ltd Help! by LanreDaMan(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2007
Kliverpool, What were you thinking, NO RECRUITING FIRM IS SUPPOSED TO COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU

Thanks for sharing the experience anyway, Someone out there will learn from it
Re: Xl Management Ltd Help! by kliverpool(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2007
lanredaman.
Man me u will not believe that people came from ,ILORIN,OFFA,GOMBE,PORT-HARCOURT,IBADAN, all over the country for this stuff.We don learn our lesson.
But this people are wicked.
Re: Xl Management Ltd Help! by archbishop(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
I did a test with them a year ago, they only consider IBO people
only.
I think they are 419ers.
byeeeeeeeeeeee

archbishop
Re: Xl Management Ltd Help! by okeyz(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2007
if its true that this guys actually collecyted 5k from u guys then u people should report them or better still go to their head office at VI opposite 1004 blocks second gate,they should not go scot free. sad

(1) (Reply)

Seit Consulting Limited & John Davids Construction / Follow Up On Higher Ground Leadership Academy / See List Of Successful Candidates From The Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.