Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Can Swear With My Life That No Politician Has Ever Gifted Me Money- Seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Swear With My Life That No Politician Has Ever Gifted Me Money- Seyi Law (216 Views)

No Politician Has Ever Gifted Me Money - Seyi Law / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Swear With My Life That No Politician Has Ever Gifted Me Money- Seyi Law by shemzy99(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Popular Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law says he can swear with his life that he has never received money from any Nigerian politician.

The comic figure made this known during an interview with Saturday Beats following a call made by a journalist to the Police to investigate him.

This is coming a few days after the Seyi Law announced that he had only N63,000 when he bought the house.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/i-can-swear-with-my-life-that-no-politician-has-ever-gifted-me-money-seyi-law/

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast International Yaya Toure Joins Olympiakos / We Implement Advanced Website Solutions Without Burning Your Pocket / Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.