Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? (570 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by RealityShot: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2018
PVC: Permanent Voters Card. GO AND GET YOURS NOW!!

Don't wait till after ELECTIONS to rush here to cry RIGGING!

Wether you want to vote my Buhari or Sowore or Hatiku

Go and get your PVC first.

RIGGING CAN ONLY OCCUR WHEN THERE ARE LOTS OF EXCESS UNUSED BALLOT PAPERS

AND PREPARE TO GO OUT AND VOTE EVEN IN THE RAIN!

Like if you have yours grin
Share if you want Buhari out sad

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by RealityShot: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by RealityShot: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year 2019!
Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by haffaze777(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2019
I have and am moving to next level with it
Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by RealityShot: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2019
RealityShot:
PVC: Permanent Voters Card. GO AND GET YOURS NOW!!

Don't wait till after ELECTIONS to rush here to cry RIGGING!

Wether you want to vote my Buhari or Sowore or Hatiku

Go and get your PVC first.

RIGGING CAN ONLY OCCUR WHEN THERE ARE LOTS OF EXCESS UNUSED BALLOT PAPERS

AND PREPARE TO GO OUT AND VOTE EVEN IN THE RAIN!

Like if you have yours grin
Share if you want Buhari out sad
Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by RealityShot: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
INEC: NO TEMPORARY VOTER'S CARD allowed in the next elections

GO AND GET YOUR PVC
Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by sirqeeboi(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
It only PVC they know how to produce best in nigeria
...common National id they cant ..

Who IS even voting?
Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by Flatheadpig: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2019
your useless like and share won't matter on febuhari 16,
Buhari Amakagrin
Argue with your God
Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by SalamRushdie: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2019
Every eligible member of my house hold and all my friends have our PVCS and we are voting Buhari out !!!
Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by RealityShot: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Have you collected your PVC?

hope you are planning to VOTE..

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Re: PVC: thousands Uncollected. How will You VOTE BUHARI naa? by RealityShot: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN); WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity

(1) (Reply)

Where's Pa Bisi Akande? / Kwam1 Shades Ambode Video / Ambode Vs Sanwo-olu: Live Results Of Lagos Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.