Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi (25355 Views)

Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Battle To Oust Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman Suffers Setback / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Etizz: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bin
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by fk001(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
All of them are powerful in their own different ways.

Respect to both of them

1 Like

Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Royalfurnitures: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Amaechi the betrayer about to lose out again, he"d surely regret at the end of the day.

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture collections
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Okwesa: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

Get one for as low as N25,000

zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by ivandragon: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
I think Amaechi is interested in 2019 and Oshiomhole too would have looked at the whole picture and thought why not me? That's the reason for their current struggle.

I doubt Otega can withstand the strength of Ogboru plus Omo-agege. Even Ojuogboh and Kachikwu are with the Oshiomhole faction as there's no love lost between Kachikwu and Amaechi over the Okerenkoko University saga.

The Ogoni's, who have never ruled Rivers State despite their population and education, have a legitimate claim through Magnus Abe as do the riverrine folks through Tonye Cole, Lulu Briggs or Tonye Princewill as being pushed by Amaechi.

All these will play into Wike's hands and if there's a Nigerian politician that knows how to take advantage of schisms in parties, Wike is that man cheesy

I think its actually 2023 & beyond they are positioning themselves for.

if pmb wins 2019 elections, the presidency is definitely going South & its going to be a three way battle between the South West headed by BAT, South East with Rochas at the forefront & South South with Amaechi & Oshio digging it out.

Even if PDP wins 2019, at the end of the term (be it 4 or 8 years), power will come South.

the aforementioned personalities are still going to clash seriously in the months to come as they battle for vantage placement in the scheme of things...
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Shukuakukobambi: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
ivandragon:

I think its actually 2023 & beyond they are positioning themselves for.

if pmb wins 2019 elections, the presidency is definitely going South & its going to be a three way battle between the South West headed by BAT, South East with Rochas at the forefront & South South with Amaechi & Oshio digging it out.

Even if PDP wins 2019, at the end of the term (be it 4 or 8 years), power will come South.

the aforementioned personalities are still going to clash seriously in the months to come as they battle for vantage placement in the scheme of things...

You're right. It's all a battle for placement in post Buhari APC. It's part of why some want Amaechi out as DG of the Buhari campaign too

1 Like

Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by engrkaz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
luizkyworld:
Oshiomole is just a noise maker. Most times, he talks more than he thinks.
And a Codeine addict...
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Awoo88: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
None of those circle of influence exceed their close aid . Ameachi being worse. Oshiomole can still command a sazable crowd with inducement. But Ameachi,even with all the federal might can not win election in his unit less alone his ward. Delta is Ibori/tompolo. Bayasa is Gej/ tompolo/timi alaide. Rivers have several people calling the shot.
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by klax(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Who cares
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by macaphan007(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
I think Amaechi is interested in 2019 and Oshiomhole too would have looked at the whole picture and thought why not me? That's the reason for their current struggle.

I doubt Otega can withstand the strength of Ogboru plus Omo-agege. Even Ojuogboh and Kachikwu are with the Oshiomhole faction as there's no love lost between Kachikwu and Amaechi over the Okerenkoko University saga.

The Ogoni's, who have never ruled Rivers State despite their population and education, have a legitimate claim through Magnus Abe as do the riverrine folks through Tonye Cole, Lulu Briggs or Tonye Princewill as being pushed by Amaechi.

All these will play into Wike's hands and if there's a Nigerian politician that knows how to take advantage of schisms in parties, Wike is that man cheesy

what are thoughts about Dawari George? I thought Ameachi wanted him to be Governor?
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by 360great(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Omo ibo dey your lane o
Cmanforall:
Why Edo state is considered as being in SOUTH-SOUTH, still baffles my geography.

Before you start quoting me, note Imo/Abia are 'more south' than Edo

1 Like

Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by docadams: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Liveair: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
Amaechi have no weight,the man acts before he thinks and he gets distracted easily,oshiomole is one devil I fear the most from south south.

Really? You must be dreaming.
Do you know how many people Amaechi has placed or influenced in strategic positions in this government? He influenced NDDC chair, NIMASA DG, CoS to the President, Gov. Tambuwal of Sokoto, El Rufai of Kaduna, Senate President Saraki, 2 of the 3 senators in Rivers, even your current president.
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Bizibi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Liveair:

Really? You must be dreaming.
Do you know how many people Amaechi has placed or influenced in strategic positions in this government? He influenced NDDC chair, NIMASA DG, CoS to the President, Gov. Tambuwal of Sokoto, El Rufai of Kaduna, Senate President Saraki, even your current president.
like I said amaechi acts before he thinks.....
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Liveair: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
like I said amaechi acts before he thinks.....

Still waiting for an example...
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by poseidon12: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Battle to control South-South? None of those comedians can control South-South. Oshiomhole can possibly control Edo State. Amaechi can control Rivers State. But with Wike on ground, that is not going to happen.
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Shukuakukobambi: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
macaphan007:

what are thoughts about Dawari George? I thought Ameachi wanted him to be Governor?

We all assumed that in 2015 but I think he has lost relevance since then
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Sleekfingers: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
benikad:
Presently the only thing I need is money to eat.

Help a brother

Another lazy youth spotted..go to nearby market and carry load. You will get enough money to eat
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Anthony0094:
If their battle will help send the lifeless one back to his state of origin then it's a welcome development

If not, then am not interested

Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by olowo1930: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
the government is aware of the better person between the two.
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Minjim: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
bigerboy200:
A lot of imaginative reporting these days..
I tire o

Please, help me ask those that publish this report, who is Apc chairman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by clickwtB(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
LIES LIES LIES FALSEHOOD undecided kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Kingspin(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
take the battle to Katsina and Kano
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Deadlytruth(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cmanforall:
Why Edo state is considered as being in SOUTH-SOUTH, still baffles my geography.

Before you start quoting me, note Imo/Abia are 'more south' than Edo

It should also baffle you why Northern Cross River is in the SS.
They are called geopolitical regions and not geographical regions.

1 Like

Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by Deadlytruth(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
360great:
Omo ibo dey your lane o

You dey mind them? They are so mean that mere human demarcations have become a big deal in their eyes. I keep wondering why they are the only tribe always preoccupied with the composition of the SS as if there is anything so special about the region which even the SS people themselves don't yet know of.
They have their own region carved out for them but their eyes are always on another people's own.
Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by ismo1: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=bigerboy200 post=70807114]A lot of imaginative reporting these days..[/quote
I tel u

2 Likes

Re: Battle To Control South-South: Oshiomhole Versus Amaechi by blacknp(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
darfay:
No one person can control the south south as it is made up of various ethnic groups, even a single state is hard but possible.Amaechi can never have a say in Bayelsa politics neither can oshiomole in Delta
Can your topic to battle of dilutional thieves
Don't mind all these garbage fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police And Community Vigilante Rescue Abducted Islamiyya Students In Katsina / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.